June 2010 Locations

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus
both sick at home. gracie is recovering. i feel like the front of the face will explode and take the top row of teeth with it. time for another really enjoyable sline rinse up the nose with a rubber hose.

i would rather deal with snakes on a plane than microbes on a plane.

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Wow more oranges.

Work is lining up and get me out of here.

I am soooooo tired of oranges, I can't wait to see pecans again.

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Can you guess where I am at?

I see oranges and oranges and more oranges.

I sat next to a large orange grove (plantation?) and was offered any amount I could want by the owner of the place.

Today I delivered next to one.

Pecans groves are north of here, can you guess where that is?

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Yep you got it.

I will head home with some oranges, watermelons and pecans ... oh and tomatoes. I may have room for onions. I think I have $30 in all of it.

I visited the wildest Wal-mart I have ever been in, can't remember the city name, it is by Port St Lucie, it has a complete Mexican food isle, things I only saw in that far away land of Mexifornia. I got a box full of spices I don't see anywhere and will enjoy making good food once I get home.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yep you got it.

I will head home with some oranges, watermelons and pecans ... oh and tomatoes. I may have room for onions. I think I have $30 in all of it.

I visited the wildest Wal-mart I have ever been in, can't remember the city name, it is by Port St Lucie, it has a complete Mexican food isle, things I only saw in that far away land of Mexifornia. I got a box full of spices I don't see anywhere and will enjoy making good food once I get home.

JuJu used to really love Laredo...some of them Mexican spices..

greg334

Veteran Expediter
People don't realize the amount of different spices and peppers out of Mexico or what they use. A lot still think it is all about tacos and taco bell.

Well if you are in Texas, get avocados. There is a farm somewhere on the way back from Laredo that will sell them to you just a few cents above what they get from the wholesalers. I can't remember where it is, it's been a while but I know they still sell them because my last batch of avocados came from there.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Stopping in OKC to fuel and eat, still not happy about todays screwing...end of discussion.

It happens to the best of us...don't dwell on it too badly or it'll drive ya crazy..the little lady is anxiously awaiting your arrival..and remember what you promised her? ;):D

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Well i got into Dexter, Mo. early and they are running late. So I headed into town for dinner. Found a BBQ place within a 1/2 mile of the pickup.

If you are in the Dexter Mo. area and are a fan of BBQ, stop into "Dexter BBQ"....on 1311 US 60 BR....great BBQ pork!!!

Here is a link to check them out:

About Us

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
Still in Ontario, CA at the T/A.
Did a <75 on Saturday and still wating for a run heading east.

guido4475

Not a Member
It happens to the best of us...don't dwell on it too badly or it'll drive ya crazy..the little lady is anxiously awaiting your arrival..and remember what you promised her? ;):D

Yes, it just made me realize alot more that no matter who you are, we are all just a number out here, nothing more.No matter how hard we try for the company. 2 weeks in a row with no paycheck.It stops here, right now.

What I promised her? Oh, the handcuffs and whipped cream?lol.

greg334

Veteran Expediter
My life long dream load, a Disney load.

I even got to run over Mickey.

For that panther "c" unit I passed on I4, your brake light is out and it looks like you need shocks.

moose

Veteran Expediter
what rout to take ?
i will be driving tomorrow from Cincinnati to Greensboro ,N.C .
loads is half heavy (or half light...) ,TT.
any recommendations ?

The Enemy

Veteran Expediter
My life long dream load, a Disney load.

I even got to run over Mickey.

For that panther "c" unit I passed on I4, your brake light is out and it looks like you need shocks.

We did a load a month or so ago to Universal in Orlando. Part for the new Harry Potter ride. Got a nice behind the scenes tour of it before it opened.