July's Roads & Loads

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I think this is my fifth day out here in this motorhome learning all the nuts and bolts... the likes and dislikes like OK engineers ,what brainiac decided to put a translucent ceiling fan in the bedroom area and a dark one in the living room area ?
I see a can of black spray paint in my
Future...
And really 2 phone charging areas one on each side of the bed?
And yet none around the kitchen table?
At 8.3 miles per gallon so far! And that is that about 62 mph !

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
FYI:
Fellow Diabetics - many may know this, some may not. I am Type 2 and went to get my script filled, WHAM, I am in the donut hole already. 3 month supply went from $100 to $700. But I recently found out that Walmart sells an older style insulin, $25 an injectable 10ml bottle, of Novolin, NO SCRIPT needed. Anyone can buy!!

Of course you should consult an Endocrinologist before changing. Mine said that my Type 2 would be fine with the older formula. Type 1 - not reccomended.

Sent from my moto z3 using EO Forums mobile app

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
FYI:
Fellow Diabetics - many may know this, some may not. I am Type 2 and went to get my script filled, WHAM, I am in the donut hole already. 3 month supply went from $100 to $700. But I recently found out that Walmart sells an older style insulin, $25 an injectable 10ml bottle, of Novolin, NO SCRIPT needed. Anyone can buy!!

Of course you should consult an Endocrinologist before changing. Mine said that my Type 2 would be fine with the older formula. Type 1 - not reccomended.

No script needed for injectable insulin? o_O
That's pretty shocking, good for you, but sounds like a lawsuit waiting to happen :rolleyes:

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
No script needed for injectable insulin? o_O
That's pretty shocking, good for you, but sounds like a lawsuit waiting to happen :rolleyes:
Nope, Nada and this is nothing new, it's been available for a while. My Endocrinologist just told me about it last visit. It comes with no warning, or instructions. Pretty sure nobody would buy it unless they needed it. Interesting note about insulin. The discovery was never intended to be restricted. The developer wanted anyone that needed it to get it. Only in later years did big Pharma get patents that use was restricted and prices became unreasonable. Also, I believe this is only available at Walmart and they have committed to such large volume to control the cost.

Reactions: Treadmill

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Going up to Reno NV this morning. Will have to pass thru Searles Valley and Ridgecrest CA. My Nissan NV and I might get a chance for a free roller coaster ride. Lol.....
That or a journey to the center of the earth.

Reactions: Treadmill

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I wonder what it was exactly that made this woman feel unsafe? Was she high, undocumented or just plain stupid? Was she asked why or was it simply taken at face value as a reasonable request?

Starbucks apologizes to Tempe police after evicting six officers, quells firestorm
I am amazed how this woman and Colin Kaepernick can have so much power over large corporations. These are lone individuals. How did they come by this power? Last night while staying at a national chain truck stop I decided to see if I possessed the power of one. I politely told the manager on duty that I was uncomfortable sharing the lot with 2 yellow cube vans. I was told if it was a problem, I could go elsewhere. So much for the power of one. Why don't I have the ability to make large corporations meet my demands? Is it because I drive a white van?

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Excitement for the day...

Replaced my 15 foot HDMI extender cord that I use for my Amazon Fire Stick in the Van that was being faulty. This is my 3rd replacement, hopefully I've finally learned from my past 2 mistakes what causes the issue :rolleyes:

Oh yeah, while doing it I was abducted by aliens, and not the undocumented kind.
The high commander convinced me that I should not quit van expediting at this time, and that something amazing was going to happen in 2 days.