July's Roads & Loads

TSXpress2015

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
It's so ironic when bidding on loads at .60 while simultaneously complaining about cheap freight. Look in the mirror ... :rolleyes:

Racing towards the bottom will not attract customers.
I think you need to reread. I said DISPATCH, bid on it. Not me. I have access to sylectus and put bids on different freight. I don't bid cheap. Not worth it.

Reactions: brokcanadian

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Dispatch ... who's dispatch? Are you affiliated with that organization or not? If so, you're adding to their bottom line and helping them stay afloat. There's a percentage added onto your "access" and you're simply helping a team that's undercutting you.

Lesson .... find good teams to be associated with.

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Your not on my azz again, are you? Never had a .60 load in my life. And I don't complain about what others charge. It's their truck, their business and they can run it the way they want

Sent from my moto z3 using EO Forums mobile app

Folks can run themselves out of this business however they choose.

I am an advocate for every owner/op & I'm entitled to my opinions just like anyone else.

Reactions: scottm4211

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
On a lighter note...

Amazon sent me a wrong item, so have to return it.
Fortunately, my other item was duct tape, yes I was too lazy to drive to the store :p
So at least I can re-tape the box ;)

For the first time, I chose to have UPS pick it up instead of driving across town to their store...
Will have to wait for Friday Pickup now, didn't think about them being off on the 4th of July :rolleyes:

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
6a00d8341bffd953ef0240a45621d8200c-800wi

D6PscSvWkAIkGpb.jpg

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Only one not home right now? At a Wally World in McDonough GA

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Home now after a GA to CT run.

Peeps advised us to stay in CT, we obliged until 1800. Good news was, the phone rang several times; bad news was that hook never got set.

We really needed to rest, I guess: I gave the wheel to Nancy along 84, about 35 miles east of Scranton. She drove 35 miles, found a Petro. We had a late supper, and Nancy said she wanted a quick nap before finishing the last 75 miles to the house. That was at 11; the nap lasted ‘til 6

Now at la casa, and while I had considered going available for tomorrow, it’ll be Monday now. There’s a lot to do around here, and I’m betting on tomorrow being quiet. Most people are making this a four day weekend, although it might be a little busy on the border because today’s just Jueves in Mexico.

Y’all have an awesome Fourth

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Does anybody remember the 76 truckstop in Stroudsburg, Pa?
I'm trying to find out if it is still there & under what name ?
Thanx

Reactions: fastman_1