July Location....and Dollas!!!

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
And I succeeded in sending the humidity east..It's about 80 degrees here right now and a VERY comfortable 35% humidity. Just mowed a couple acres and as soon as my rear end quits vibrating from the tractor I'll go out and finish the lawn. The robins love it when ya mow..they can find food a whole lot easier and they follow the tractor...:)

RoadKing06

Expert Expediter
Tracy got home last night about 8:15pm. All the laundry is all done. He wasn' t home an hour and got a call for a pick up in the morning in Toledo. He is delivering in Ithaca, NY in the morning. I am hoping he get a load back home soon. I am planning on going back on the road with him on Friday morning.

We are hoping to go to the Expo if we can. But if there are loads that we can get that will pay us good, we will take income over pleasure. The bills need to be paid, and our savings account is extremely lacking.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
At the EXPO!! Got in here about 0530...met Steve the "Wolfman and one of his drivers Bill....Truck was washed bu 0715...we were in the hall by 0830...booth is all setup , and a few pictures posted in a seperate thread...Now, its just kick back and enjoy for now...Waitin on the E-1 guys with the "Berry's van and we will go from there...

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
At the EXPO!! Got in here about 0530...met Steve the "Wolfman and one of his drivers Bill....Truck was washed bu 0715...we were in the hall by 0830...booth is all setup , and a few pictures posted in a seperate thread...Now, its just kick back and enjoy for now...Waitin on the E-1 guys with the "Berry's van and we will go from there...
so in other words....SLACK Time...:p

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Ovm wrote:

so in other words....SLACK Time...:p

I believe it is called, "lunch time"..At Max & Erma's..I think they sell "adult Beverages too!!!

The clocks ticking tho... 92...feels like 104 already here....

It is a cool comfortable..70* in the "Roberts Center..."

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Seriously considering throwing in the towel here...nothing is moving and it is too darned hot today...I don't need it that bad....losing 1 load ain't going to bankrupt me..:D..
thinking Ohio get a room to-day/night and head down sometime 2morrow....supposed to start colling off....

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Delivered in Flat Rock this morning. Hanging at the yard.

John wasn't sure who to tell, the shower is draining very slow. Thought about the plunger in the restroom and decided probably not the sanitary thing to do. lol

RoadKing06

Expert Expediter
Tracy is at the Walmart in South Hill, NY waiting on a load to bring him home to pick me up. We are hoping to get to the Expo this weekend but it is in the hands of dispatch.

Keep your fingers crossed for us. It would really be great to meet the other drivers there.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
In Lima...OOS till morning, got a room....COOL finally...

back in service at 7 am...check out time is noon here....5 hours to find the home run load or I am off to the Expo....

RoadKing06

Expert Expediter
Well Tracy didn't get a load yet, so he is still sitting at the Walmart in South Hill, NY. He is going to stay the night there. He will start heading back toward Ohio in the morning after about 10am. giving dispatch time to see if they can find something for him. He plans on picking me up and I will get back on the truck when he gets home. We will then go down to the Expo if we haven't gotten a load before heading that way. We really would like to get a load though. We need at least one more load for the week for out budget. So hopefully, it will work out.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Morning folks....COOL room!...:D

so I rattled some numbers....
last week my ALL miles rate averaged out to a $1.84...:eek:

Loaded mile rate averaged $1.92.....:D

True numbers but the circumstances on how they came to be is another story... :)

Last edited: