July 2010 Locations

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
I did two short loads today now I am in Toledo Oh. Laying on the couch in the drivers lounge.The life of an expediter is rough but somebody has got to do it.[/QUOTE I heard that Ed, IM in Jackson ga, f.j, under neath partial shade,,there are 3 express 1 sttrucks here , no frght for them either

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
LOL!!! Well I guess not unless you were there!! :D

Nope, wasn't there. This was wednesday night about 6:30 near the old Ford plant in Wixom. It was a FECC White Glove truck. Went EB on I 96. Man/Woman team. Thought maybe it was you.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Nope, wasn't there. This was wednesday night about 6:30 near the old Ford plant in Wixom. It was a FECC White Glove truck. Went EB on I 96. Man/Woman team. Thought maybe it was you.

Nope, not this time. We were busy spending ANOTHER night at the Cambria Suites in Green. :( Great motel but we would have rather been working. We will be back in service Monday. We do VERY little work in Michigan. Everyone knows that FDCC makes sure to route you away from your house!! :p Just kidding. Michigan is slow for us. We will spend a good bit of tomorrow putting our AirTabs on. Then going over to visit my Dad and do family stuff.

DieselDogg

Not a Member
Nope, not this time. We were busy spending ANOTHER night at the Cambria Suites in Green. :( Great motel but we would have rather been working. We will be back in service Monday. We do VERY little work in Michigan. Everyone knows that FDCC makes sure to route you away from your house!! :p Just kidding. Michigan is slow for us. We will spend a good bit of tomorrow putting our AirTabs on. Then going over to visit my Dad and do family stuff.

Do expediters stay in Motels often? This seems like a fun life.