January Locations & Witty Repartee

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
On a run to Central Florida that doesn't deliver until Monday. Since I live 4 miles off the route I get to layover at home this weekend and spend time with my wife and grand daughter. Now, if dispatch can get me out of Florida it will have become a great run.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Darn out of route miles! :cool:

Glad you are getting home to spend time with the wife and the baby. It is amazing how fast they grow up!

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Well good Sunday morning to all. Hope everyone is doing ok out there. Nice to have a little bit warmer weather and see a little of this ice and snow melt way. I am not a fan of the cold one bit.

I have a solution. 74 degrees out. :cool:

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Yep, thats great and dont, i repeat, dont let the weight gain, if you have any, discourage you. That was what brought us back to smoking and we regret it. You can always change your diet. Dont let it get you !!!!!!!!!!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Well went and saw American Sniper tonight. Pretty darn good movie. Anyone else seen it yet?

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Re: January Locations & Witty Repartee

Well went and saw American Sniper tonight. Pretty darn good movie. Anyone else seen it yet?
Yep. It's Awards Season, or as it is known in some online circles, DVD Screener Season. :D

Downloaded and watched American Sniper the other night. That's a good one. I expected good, Clint Eastwood and all, but wow.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Re: January Locations & Witty Repartee

Sniper is not a movie that appeals to me, but it reminded me to check out what's showing on Imax, cause there's a couple in & around Cleveland, and I have to be there Fri anyhow. So far, I've only seen 'Everest", but it made a serious impression - an amazing movie.
Imax is showing Sniper, lol. :rolleyes:

teamdriver2

Active Expediter
Driver
Yes we saw it in Texas the night it came out. A very good movie. Not a dry eye in the theater when it was over.

W

Windsor

Seen it. It was good, not great. Because of all the hype I expected more from the movie I guess. Maybe because it was a true story and I knew how it was going to end or maybe if I would have seen it in a theater I might have enjoyed it more, idk. Also Bradly Coopers performance was good but Oscar winning,,,,slow down a little!!!

W

Windsor

At this point I pretty much only wear Load1 clothes, t-shirts and hoodies. Does anyone els have problems with them shrinking really bad??? Even The new batch I got that came in the mail in December I have only dried on air only, no heat, still shrank up. Though not as bad. Seems like they never stop either. Has anyone els had this problem? Very frustrating!!!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
I cant say I have had any problems with the items I have ordered, but my wife always damp dries my stuff.

Yeah I think the movie was really good. I think being a true story you are limited and don't want to over embellish. It is always hard knowing the end. I watched Titanic 3 times thinking....this time they will turn and not hit that iceberg! LOL