January Locations and Banter

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Hey buddy...all the guys are sitting around missing you, but them being guys can't say that. :)

Last edited:

guido4475

Not a Member
I guess i made the wrong choice on accepting this load...to.. Richmond. Missouri! .what am i thinking???..lol..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EO Forums mobile app

guido4475

Not a Member
Ken got one?.. He didnt call me about this!!!.lol..gotta get rolling and try and beat this storm..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EO Forums mobile app

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
morning guys & gals .. ) woke up open my little hazel eyes & surprize surprize SNOW crap .. somewhere in this beautiful country there is some SUN blue sky .mild temps and t/shirt & jean shorts weather . yep DH out of omaha NE & it looks like he is following me , old man winter , well back in the freight lanes full hours are available see where i can go today to get some $$ on the book today ..hopefully somewhere good where loads are plentyfull & the sun comes out :)
wombat

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
well to the west SNOW to the south WINDS big winds florida clear & sunny .. tennant creek NT Australia uuuumm 108f ok Alice springs NT 112 f ok super weather lol pick up load in chicago go to O,HARE put truck in belly of 747 land in sydney take the M3 to the newell hwy turn right at cowra onto the stuart hwy arrive in Alice two days later .. i had a dream ..lol

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Morning gang. In the office for a few hours than off to spend the day with the family at the funeral home. Going to be a loooooooooong day.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
location, location, location....had just dropped about 11ish last night and dispatch had a load picking 32 miles away at midnight I was the closest 3 skidder that could hit the pick up time...came up to Detroit....hence why at yard....as slow as it has been I wasn't letting some easy cash slip away....

guido4475

Not a Member
location, location, location....had just dropped about 11ish last night and dispatch had a load picking 32 miles away at midnight I was the closest 3 skidder that could hit the pick up time...came up to Detroit....hence why at yard....as slow as it has been I wasn't letting some easy cash slip away....

Yesterdays run went fairly well, considering the weather, until the last 50 miles of it, where I hit whiteout conditions and everything on a 2-lane back road....it was interesting, but managed to arrive 3 hours early....still had to wait until the original eta to get unloaded, but it was better I got there early, as the weather could of got worse as time went on. Thank you, Rocketman, for the weather updates, and the intel on the better route! I think there is a new future for you, Expeditor guidance counselor, for a small fee....lol....And also, you, Ken, for youre off the wall, but amusing conversation....lol...it was a trip!