January Locations and Banter

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Well I'm having some sweet potato fries and butterflies shrimp and it's pretty darn good. And just for giggles I'm crocheting another bed doll...playing a word game with Ken (he's beating me) and watching the snow melt. Oh and I put a vinegary rinse in the cat's ear and washed some clothes! Man I'm wishing for spring so I can get some dirt on my hands!

guido4475

Not a Member
Took a shower, talked for a while with a few other drivers, listening to pandora radio, and now finishing up on gathering my tax info for the tax guy...Last years numbers were awesome! Load One had really blessed me more than I can say..Hoping for a load today, but if not, it's all good as well...

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Judging by how much hair I combed out of just two cats, spring is just about here. And I just went outside barefoot! Time for a movie!

guido4475

Not a Member
Ended up doing a local run for Jeremy this evening, the weather was clear when I went into the consignee, by the time I came out, it was a full blown snowstorm, everything covered in snow, including 94 and 275...slow, steady going, but now back at the yard...It was worth it, though.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Jeremy got me set up for a nice load coming back to Detroit this morning. Kind of felt like old times, mentally waving to 4 other branded vehicals as I left :p

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Took a shower, talked for a while with a few other drivers, listening to pandora radio, and now finishing up on gathering my tax info for the tax guy...Last years numbers were awesome! Load One had really blessed me more than I can say..Hoping for a load today, but if not, it's all good as well...

Crushed my numbers and all I got was wine(whine)....LOL....:)

will anyone ever see the humour in that?

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
I think it's time to play musical chairs...everyone shift to the right! (My preferred political stance anyway!)

Only four days left in the month...Lordy I hope dispatch finds everyone a trip!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ahh....the tables have turned on the once claimed unstoppable freight vacuum!!! lol...

Just bustin youre balls, of course! lol...

Someone took the bag out for cleaning i think...

There is no favored child in these here hills I tell ya....

my personal dispatcher must be on holidays...oh wait didn't they just......oh nevermind...LOL

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
I asked the hospice people to do the same to my rear end......

John, you're still in our prayers, but I gotta say, I'm glad you guys are there with him. I've been on the other side. I used to work hospice. One time I sat for 2 months with a guy, the former president of a bank.. he just kept holding on... they were expecting 2 weeks, but after I came, he got to telling me stories about the town I grew up in, stuff he went through in his life, etc.. and just got tuff LOL. The sad thing? He had a nice big house, big family, etc.. and who sat with him those last 2 months? Me, my sister, and another lady alternated. Every morning about 8 am, I got a call from one of the siblings for a status check, and I only met one of them til the funeral.

His last birthday party was during that time, the pics show one friend, a neighbor, and we 3 hospice workers.. no family.

I was so sad and angry that he spent his last 2 months with strangers...

God bless you for what you guys are doing, no matter how hard it is.. I would hate to be in the position of the guy we sat with.

Dale