January Locations and Banter

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Whew. Well funeral is over. Thank you to everyone for a the support and love for dad.

guido4475

Not a Member
Woke up this early am, around 6, took a shower, took out the trash, gassed up the generator, changed the oil in it, breakfast, vitamins, and ready to go now....it was sunny earlier, but now it has returned to cold and windy....killing the time doing odd things to the van inside...thinking about wiping down the walls and floor with orange glo...lol..

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Woke up this early am, around 6, took a shower, took out the trash, gassed up the generator, changed the oil in it, breakfast, vitamins, and ready to go now....it was sunny earlier, but now it has returned to cold and windy....killing the time doing odd things to the van inside...thinking about wiping down the walls and floor with orange glo...lol..

That oughta make it smell good in there...

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
It does! got the ceiling done so far, the back door, and part of the sidewall...The natural polyurethaned wood is looking shiny!

Since I'm just sitting and crocheting..maybe I'll dab a bit behind my ear...*lol*

oh..Ken got another one..shorty that is!

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
so January is almost over...I'm thinking who ever wants it gone the worst should start a Febuary thread...and it's ok to start it early...:)

guido4475

Not a Member
374211_10151645309759256_1889914311_n.jpg

guido4475

Not a Member
It was way too funny not to share with you all.....

Did the complete interior van wipe down today, tomorrow it will be the cab cleaning until a load comes up.11 degrees here now, supposed to be a low of 3 tonight....