January 2015

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Near Knoxville, heading south, and it has not. stopped. raining. for. 24. hours. And. four. states.
Ok, it's not as bad as snow, but it's no fun, either. :(

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Stopped for the might in Hays Ks at a Walmart ! and it is snowing like a banshee now...great timing....
smile.png

If you are still in Hays on Monday be sure to stop at Joe Bob Outfitters! Their parking lot is big enough for a sprinter. It is a good, little, mom and pop firearms store and good people work there. They are very helpful and friendly.

JoeBobOutfitters.com

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
If you are still in Hays on Monday be sure to stop at Joe Bob Outfitters! Their parking lot is big enough for a sprinter. It is a good, little, mom and pop firearms store and good people work there. They are very helpful and friendly.

JoeBobOutfitters.com

movin onto Hammon Ok....storm has moved on clear skies now the sun is coming up......local cops came around last night checking on truckers with a sheet of emergency numbers and list of safe haven parking and stores that would be open all night for food and fuel.....nice touch

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
movin onto Hammon Ok....storm has moved on clear skies now the sun is coming up......local cops came around last night checking on truckers with a sheet of emergency numbers and list of safe haven parking and stores that would be open all night for food and fuel.....nice touch

Classy....

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
It must be a smaller town..and that's why we live where we live! :)

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
reminds me of another thing....a small town that is growing up bigger and still has that small town flavour....like a growing business that eventually turns tough and cold.....:p

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Breakfast at Denny's, gonna call dispatch and remind them I'm still here waiting for a first offer of 2015

iceroadtrucker

Veteran Expediter
Driver
At the Petro no load offers not one, Got a co driver I'm waiting for a first offer of 2015.​

Last edited:

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hey what are the signs that's say migration area down here? Is this a waterfowl area or or do you just have strange creatures running the highway
Just west of Highway 598...

No Idea, I've wondered that myself, maybe migrant workers sneaking across the highway in the dark?