January 2015

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
Happy New Year from my sofa in Cookeville,Tennessee near the Loves off I-40, come on down ,its only about 20 degrees warm.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Happy New Year to all.

At home, looking at an increasingly busy January ahead. We have "events" planned for several days already with the chance for many more. Funny, the more "free" time you find the busier you get.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Didn't sleep well. I kept dreaming of ice fishing, but alas, no ice this year yet.:(

It's makin' ice now! We are headed up to Higgins Lake at the end of the month for a Ducks Unlimited leadership council meeting. I may try to get some fishing in while up there. Mrs. Layoutshooter has to attend the meetings, due to her role as DU state webmaster, I DON'T have too! Sounds like a plan to me! :cool:

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
Happy New Year, everyone. Hope everyone has a safe and prosperous 2015.

The fun is over, time to get back to work.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Happy New Year, everyone. Hope everyone has a safe and prosperous 2015.

The fun is over, time to get back to work.

One tax year over and start a new one.....back to work...........:)

10675577_828566270515196_432517757221954226_n.jpg

................:p

schwanman

Expert Expediter
Mr Layoutshooter.
Thanks for bringing a smile and memories! Grew up in Roscommon. Had a shanty on the drop offs every year at Higgins lake. Tip ups in the shallows for browns.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Mr Layoutshooter.
Thanks for bringing a smile and memories! Grew up in Roscommon. Had a shanty on the drop offs every year at Higgins lake. Tip ups in the shallows for browns.
Now if we could just get Los to Tip-Up-Town, eh?

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'm chillin' on the couch, amazed that I don't feel incredibly ill right now. Chief's Bar was off the hook last night. I never even made it to the 2nd bar I planned on going to. A couple more days here, then down to Grand Rapids for some more Granddaughter time, then back in service Monday.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Mr Layoutshooter.

Happy to be of service! I used to hunt up around there, near Maple Valley. Head south off of 55 on F97. You get to "Twin Lakes", which are on the east side of F97. On the west, almost at the "Mid-Forest" fence line, there is a two track, we cut in there.

My cousin Joe had a place, on the north side of 55, just west of F97. Just a bit west of where the gas station at Maple Valley was.

I have a LOT of memories of that area too!