Jan..2017 locations & more

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
I know a few van drivers sitting in Laredo for over a week now willing to take anything .... but a co-worker of mine got a San Antonio load out to St. Louis on Wed... go figure

Sent from my SM-G900M using EO Forums mobile app
I ran In to one of your co-workers at PFJ near Memphis. Very unfriendly guy. I thought all you RR banners were a happy lot?

Sent from my hand-held Etch-A- Sketch

Reactions: ntimevan

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
New 21 months ago, now slightly used
96c5dad2a86f3b45e888a878f4f407f9.jpg

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I ran In to one of your co-workers at PFJ near Memphis. Very unfriendly guy. I thought all you RR banners were a happy lot?

Depends if he was owner/op or driver for fleet owner .... and yes there is a few unfriendlys ... we can't all be Winners ...

Sent from my SM-G900M using EO Forums mobile app

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
he could always donate it to charity like his predecessors John F. Kennedy and Herbert Hoover did.

But, as even the first president, George Washington, learned the hard way, you can't completely forgo a salary if you're the leader of the free world.

Todays salary $400,000........
Washington earned $25,000 a year when he came into office in 1789. That may not sound like much, but to put Washington's compensation into perspective, $25,000 in 1913 — the oldest year the inflation calculator accounts for — is equivalent to about $600,000 today.

As Time recently reported, Washington didn't want to take a salary either.

"I must decline as inapplicable to myself, any share in the personal emoluments, which may be indispensably included in a permanent provision for the Executive Department;" he said during his inaugural address, "and must accordingly pray that the pecuniary estimates for the Station in which I am placed, may, during my continuance in it, be limited to such actual expenditures as the public good may be thought to require."

But the lawmakers at the time wouldn't hear of it, saying that the constitution required Washington to receive compensation, as not taking a salary would open the president up to bribery and corruption.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
48eabc27f17a18bb82ba05bb0d312edd.jpg

Check out the first sprinter on this list, didn't know that they ever made a sprinter type vehicle with a 7000 pound capacity.....

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums
Lol, that would be nuts! I doubt it's actually a sprinter, some companies will even list cubes as a sprinter. Whatever it is you can rest assured they are running ilegal.

Reactions: ntimevan