Jan..2017 locations & more

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
48eabc27f17a18bb82ba05bb0d312edd.jpg

Check out the first sprinter on this list, didn't know that they ever made a sprinter type vehicle with a 7000 pound capacity.....

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums
some heavy weights on there....especially that 4,000 lb one.....must be on of them gifted Promasters....

Coalminer...different carriers classify differently....sprinter probably includes Transits and promasters That might even be a DRW cube van....

Reactions: ntimevan

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Lol, that would be nuts! I doubt it's actually a sprinter, some companies will even list cubes as a sprinter. Whatever it is you can rest assured they are running ilegal.

No doubt they are illegal, now my curiosity is peaked I think I'm going to find out what company is listing that vehicle.

Reactions: ntimevan and xiggi

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Lol, that would be nuts! I doubt it's actually a sprinter, some companies will even list cubes as a sprinter. Whatever it is you can rest assured they are running ilegal.

No doubt they are illegal, now my curiosity is peaked I think I'm going to find out what company is listing that vehicle.

my first guess..its out of Illinois....:p

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
There IS a sprinter 3 ton apparently, was one at old company...cab & chassis with box...was supposed to log of course

Those dimensions don't seem right on there

Oh here you go turn any sprinter into a dock high:p

Last edited:
Reactions: NorthernBill

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
There IS a sprinter 3 ton apparently, was one at old company...cab & chassis with box...was supposed to log of course

Those dimensions don't seem right on there

Oh here you go turn any sprinter into a dock high:p

I originally thought it was one of those promasters with the curtainside box, but when I saw the dimensions it couldn't be that.

My guess it's a 3500 sprinter with something built up over the wheel wells and a beefier set of springs. It's probably built to be able to take that weight but I doubt they had someone legally change the gvw and doubt they conform to HOS regulations.

Reactions: ntimevan

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I originally thought it was one of those promasters with the curtainside box, but when I saw the dimensions it couldn't be that.

My guess it's a 3500 sprinter with something built up over the wheel wells and a beefier set of springs. It's probably built to be able to take that weight but I doubt they had someone legally change the gvw and doubt they conform to HOS regulations.

I'm thinking an ex penske or something along those lines but you never know. What do you bet they have stickers on the outside of the door proclaiming under 10000 gvw.