Jan..2017 locations & more

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
80c40d57f15c1a1a92194f3942eef3c3.jpg

Expedite rule # 1 .... Don't chase freight .....

Sent from my SM-G900M using EO Forums mobile app

No... #2 don't sit for 1 week in same spot...:)

there were loads in Houston..all over 1,000 miles. DIRECT....and the "CHEAP" is once again in full force...
Was told by a higher -up dispatcher this afternoon that the Mexican side of the Border demostrations and blocking of the border crossing bridges has or will stop early this next week ... according to GM Mexican officials ... so freight should pickup coming across the border .....

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
80c40d57f15c1a1a92194f3942eef3c3.jpg

Expedite rule # 1 .... Don't chase freight .....

No... #2 don't sit for 1 week in same spot...:)

there were loads in Houston..all over 1,000 miles. DIRECT....and the "CHEAP" is once again in full force...
Was told by a higher -up dispatcher this afternoon that the Mexican side of the Border demostrations and blocking of the border crossing bridges has or will stop early this next week ... according to GM Mexican officials ... so freight should pickup coming across the border .....

News stories say the blockages ended last week and only lasted a few days and not at all crossings...

Reactions: ntimevan

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
Finally got out of the Baltimore D.C. area that is not a trucker friendly area especially when you're under the weather. But got a load out yesterday Jessup to Columbus Ohio, then went and did a drop n hook in Troy at Honda that I deliver Monday in Alpharetta Georgia to Honda there. Then I just hope I don't have to do a Tuesday morning load

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums