Jan..2017 locations & more

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good morning gang...another crappy nights sleep at the Waco J...slam, bang, honk, squeal..yo mon...traffic on I 35 all night...gee whiz.....

Still not as bad as West Memphis.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums
Why...? Attempt to sleep at Waco J .... its a Fuel stop ... north of Laredo ... stop ..gas up .. piss ..get back on road ... get passed Dallas then go to sleep ... never in 13 years have i even thought about sleeping there ....

Now the J in West Memphis ... i have many a piecefull nights rest there ... parking lot west of resturant ... middle of west edge of lot next to grass ... quiet... south edge by trees -to much in & out traffic noise.... north edge by motel & trees too much general traffic noise .... find the Honey Sleep Hole spots and zzzzz

Sent from my SM-G900M using EO Forums mobile app

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good morning gang...another crappy nights sleep at the Waco J...slam, bang, honk, squeal..yo mon...traffic on I 35 all night...gee whiz.....

Still not as bad as West Memphis.

Why...? Attempt to sleep at Waco J .... its a Fuel stop ... north of Laredo ... stop ..gas up .. piss ..get back on road ... get passed Dallas then go to sleep ... never in 13 years have i even thought about sleeping there ....

Now the J in West Memphis ... i have many a piecefull nights rest there ... parking lot west of resturant ... middle of west edge of lot next to grass ... quiet... south edge by trees -to much in & out traffic noise.... north edge by motel & trees too much general traffic noise .... find the Honey Sleep Hole spots and zzzzz

Sent from my SM-G900M using EO Forums mobile app
ummm because i wanted a shower and it was late at night?....and I don't drive at night if at all possible for FREE...;)..hind sight being perfect I should have bite the bullet and did the next 35 miles to my intended Walmart...Hillsboro...truck friendly..;)

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
\

With all the crap in the windshield blocking your view........how DO you know where you are going?

cefcfa83a461f99a440744600805540e.jpg

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Tried that after a couple hours they make my ears wet start itching

Mine will do that from time to time depending on van temperature. Woke up this morning and they were a little itchy for a few minutes. But after a sound nights sleep, I'll deal with that when it happens