Jan..2017 locations & more

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
Cluster bleep fubar of the day
f8bed35435a876cb4155c6dcd27b90e8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
There's 8 trucks in this picture some are hidden that's Schneider container truck has been "backing" for 45 minutes and it's a city truck. That truck also refused to move to let another truck out earlier which lead everyone to a stand still for 20 minutes while they sit there refusing to move.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
it appears to be business as usual for Texas.CHEAP.....the good times are over..at least my run here
077e9f9351c631efef339b5484e9d9b0.jpg

I know i am in Ohio ... but ..
An older gentleman approach me in drivers lounge ... started up a discussion with me ... ok ... soon started talking religion ... stated that we are just machines and God sends messages into our brain and we have to do as the Voices instruct us .... WTF ... thank God he was Not a driver but a local resident in a white ford ranger with a black hood ... Fruit Loops for breakfast i guess ... lol

Sent from my SM-G900M using EO Forums mobile app

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
it appears to be business as usual for Texas.CHEAP.....the good times are over..at least my run here

An older gentleman approach me in drivers lounge ... started up a discussion with me ... ok ... soon started talking religion ... stated that we are just machines and God sends messages into our brain and we have to do as the Voices instruct us .... WTF ... thank God he was Not a driver but a local resident in a white ford ranger with a black hood ... Fruit Loops for breakfast i guess ... lol

There was a driver at my last carrier I knew....hmmmmm.....LOL

Last edited:
Reactions: ntimevan

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Sounds like he was practicing for his dispatcher interview!

Lost in Space.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

Sounds like he was practicing for his dispatcher interview!

Lost in Space.
they be bidding on him.......LOL

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
MEXICO CITY -- Around half a million truck and bus operators went on a 24-hour strike Monday in 18 of Mexico's 32 states to demand that the federal government slash the price of diesel, sources in the protest movement said.

This strike represents a daily loss of 60 million pesos (some $4 million) and affects more than 20 million people who use urban, suburban and inter-city transport, Mario Hernandez, the representative of the National Confederation of Urban and Suburban Transport Operators, told Efe Monday

According to transportation leaders, Mexican authorities have not responded to the proposal to lower the price of a liter of diesel from 7.53 pesos ($2.00 per gallon) to 6.31 pesos per liter ($1.55 per gallon), its value in January 2008.

Reactions: NorthernBill