Jan 2014 Locations

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Watching The Winter Classic between Toronto and Detroit.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app

ysracer

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
I guess it's time to quit lurking and start participating...

Pittsburgh to Indy (Lucas Oil Stadium) with TV equipment for Colts playoff game.

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
@ home...total gut and remodel of kitchen...new floors...counters..cabinets...

paullud

Veteran Expediter
I guess it's time to quit lurking and start participating...

Pittsburgh to Indy (Lucas Oil Stadium) with TV equipment for Colts playoff game.

Are you going to hide in the stadium until the game?

paullud

Veteran Expediter
@ home...total gut and remodel of kitchen...new floors...counters..cabinets...

I've gotta do the same and then I may tear down the plaster and lathe and drywall the whole house so that I can insulate the walls.

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
I've gotta do the same and then I may tear down the plaster and lathe and drywall the whole house so that I can insulate the walls.

not by choice...ice jam on roof over kitchen water backed up ran down in the wall...sooo insurance Co. is buying me a kitchen..doing it all myself..so can do alot of changes as i have it apart already..

paullud

Veteran Expediter
not by choice...ice jam on roof over kitchen water backed up ran down in the wall...sooo insurance Co. is buying me a kitchen..doing it all myself..so can do alot of changes as i have it apart already..

Nice, I wouldn't mind doing mine by force if someone else was paying.

iceroadtrucker

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Still in the Sticks. I have honed my shooting skills since I have had so much time on my hands since my arrival on the 24th. I'm back to Full Power. Back to the shape I was in in the service. Its about time for a load that don't Cancel or get pulled back. Since 2010 I've gotten runs outa here where I'm at as a single. If some one messed that up then they need a good flogging. I had a beard for Xmas and I shaved it off Saturday. Shoveled some Snow today. In Case I forgot Happy New Year. 2014 The year of the Horse. I herd it Snowing in Ohio and in the North East. Hmm sounds like fun.

Last edited:

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
One what? A rape conviction?

A playoff appearance. A ref blew a call in the Chargers/Chiefs game, that would've allowed the Chiefs to rekick a game winning FG. Chargers went on to win in overtime, and took the last playoff spot, that Pittsburgh would've had, had the FG been good.

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Back on the road after 10 days off. P/u Chicago going to Winnipeg. Great rate at $1.40 per loaded mile. Deliver noon Friday, back to Fargo by mid afternoon.

Get to try out my new Espar and my new set of Bridgestones.