Jan 2014 Locations

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ya, stick around dare in Faargo over da weekend. Sunday's high will be -18º and da low a nippy tirty tree below zero. Ya dat dare will test your Espar and your testicles.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Ya, stick around dare in Faargo over da weekend. Sunday's high will be -18º and da low a nippy tirty tree below zero. Ya dat dare will test your Espar and your testicles.

It's makin ice! The fishing should be good! Same around here. I used to LOVE to ice fish, this business does not allow for that. There is only so much time I can afford to take off.

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

LOL. When I tested the Espar on Wednesday it was 11 degrees. Got over 80 degrees in less then 30 minutes. But, I always get loaded out of Fargo!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

I've been in Summit SD at -40 and a 30 mph wind....at that Sinclair truck stop.....remodeled showers too.....Espar has no problem heating a sprinter...and I'll be there this Sunday as well....

jamom123

Expert Expediter
Picking up in the ATL going to Knoxville in the morn. Two loads in two weeks. Gotta love the holidays!

Sent from my SCH-i705 using EO Forums mobile app

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
How cold does it have to be before I plug in my 2012 Sprinter? I realize the stupidity of this question but I not my father have owned a diesel before so were clueless

Edit: I'm at home so I am actually participating in the thread

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
How cold does it have to be before I plug in my 2012 Sprinter? I realize the stupidity of this question but I not my father have owned a diesel before so were clueless

I've never plugged mine in here in Ontario.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

yours has a block heater?.....they come with block heaters now?....I had to buy after market