It's football time

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
It seemed like a done deal when they signed Kitna at $53,000 per game.

And Rodgers is in for Green Bay.

I missed that signing. I'm surprised they got him out of retirement. I guess Farve was busy :rolleyes:

Kitna told reporters, per Barry Horn of The Dallas Morning News, that he plans to donate the paycheck to his Lincoln High School employer in Tacoma, Wash., where he also serves as the football coach.

zorry

Veteran Expediter
If all this QB stuff had been settled last week I think Packers/Bears would have been the Prime Time Game.

zorry

Veteran Expediter
Gonna watch 3 games Sunday.
Of course DALLAS, and Bears/Packers.

Looking at the schedule I think the third game I'll try to get will be Lions/Vikings.

I miss getting reruns of The Three Stooges. :)

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Gonna watch 3 games Sunday.
Of course DALLAS, and Bears/Packers.

Looking at the schedule I think the third game I'll try to get will be Lions/Vikings.

I miss getting reruns of The Three Stooges. :)

Same here. I'm so glad the Lions game didn't interfere with watching the other two. That wound have really sucked. It's going to be hard not to hope for a Vikings embarrassing loss, just to seal any doubt of Jim Swarts's fate :rolleyes:

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
IF a team is as bad as the Lions have been, for SO long, it's not the coach. There is a problem with the owner. It is a total system problem to be going on THIS long.

WC Ford does not concern himself with putting together a winner. Until someone else owns that team, little will change.

zorry

Veteran Expediter
Watched Miami. Disappointing I'm sure for the Miami fans.

Lions lose.

Now for the good games, hopefully.

zorry

Veteran Expediter
Yeah. The bears should have returned it for 6. A 14 pt swing would have been huge.

Since that was GB's only TD, I feel okay going into the second half.

Of course, I'd rather have the lead.

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Yeah. The bears should have returned it for 6. A 14 pt swing would have been huge.

Since that was GB's only TD, I feel okay going into the second half.

Of course, I'd rather have the lead.

Well I guess the Packers just ended the Bears season.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
Watched Miami. Disappointing I'm sure for the Miami fans.

Lions lose.

Now for the good games, hopefully.

If the Dolphins don't fire Jeff Ireland I am switching my allegiance to another team. I should have given up when Nick Saban signed Daunte Culpepper instead of Drew Brees. With Ireland in charge we will never have the players we really need.

I kind of like Seattle.

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Orton pulled a Romo and ended the season for Dallas.

zorry

Veteran Expediter
Did you see Jones' initial reaction ?

Got to admit Orton played very well for a guy in his position.

Last edited:

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Did you see Jones' initial reaction ?

He seemed a little disappointed. I bet when he turned around to the people in the box with him he said shucks we almost made it.

Got to admit Orton played very well for a guy in his position.

He did much better than was expected and played better than some other starters in the league.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
He did much better than was expected and played better than some other starters in the league.

I was pretty impressed with him, until I walked from my computer back to my TV for the exciting ending and the game was over. I thought they slipped Romo back in :(