It's football time

RedBird

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Was actually hoping for another tie breaker like they had last Sunday. That way nothing gained for Lions in a piece of the lead for NFC north.

zorry

Veteran Expediter
Is New Engiand for real ??

Do the Lions even want to win the division ? With Rodgers coming back next week .......
And the Bears aren't done yet.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
S O L = Same Ole Lions.

Biting my tongue not to say that. I did have this one as a coin flip with Eagles getting the edge before the snow bowl. I still didn't see it going down like that :(

However my magic eight ball says they can win the Final three games. All in domes and no excuses.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Biting my tongue not to say that. I did have this one as a coin flip with Eagles getting the edge before the snow bowl. I still didn't see it going down like that :(

However my magic eight ball says they can win the Final three games. All in domes and no excuses.

The weather did not beat them, they beat themselves, as they always do. They don't need excuses, they bring their own with them. They are the best .500 club in the league.

zorry

Veteran Expediter
Dang !

I was cold just watching the Bears roll over Dallas.
Even though it was the Dallas defense it was fun to watch them score on every possession.

RedBird

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Zorry, I was thinking of you as I kept track of game! I'm working so depended on wife to keep me posted. We're still tied for first place!
I said from the beginning of the season this was going to be a lopsided season of teams a big change from last season!!

zorry

Veteran Expediter
I'm a glass half full person.
I see us as one game back since Detroit owns the tie breaker.
I missed the first qtr, work does interfere, but I liked what I saw.
Unfortunately, it looks like my sister could run on the Bears .

zorry

Veteran Expediter
Bears win.
Green Bay will probably lose.
Detroit hopefully loses at home Monday night.
Then it's off to the races.

New England lose always good, too.

zorry

Veteran Expediter
Historic comeback with GB killing Dallas in the second half.

A game that will be talked about all week .

zorry

Veteran Expediter
Man, I was holding my breath so much I could have been mistaken for a Lions Fan.

Lost to a 61 yard FG !!

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Lions practically given the division title this year, and what do they do?
The same old, same old. There I finally said it lol. Fans had a right to boo them off the field, they are a disgrace. Heads will roll now.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Buenos-Aires-Zoo-Lion.jpg