It's football time

spongebox1

Expert Expediter
The colts defense was not good most of the game. Our offensive line was good for a while then decided it was nap time. Come on Colts tighten up

Sent from my Fisher Price ABC-123.

That's the best description of the game I've read so far ... two thumbs way up!!!

Sent from my VS910 4G using EO Forums mobile app

zorry

Veteran Expediter
Don't know how nobody posts here on a Sunday.
Maybe everybody was holding their comments until after the Sunday Night Game.
Open for comments now.....
Next Sunday can't get here soon enough.

Oh yeah, Bears win again.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Don't know how nobody posts here on a Sunday.
Maybe everybody was holding their comments until after the Sunday Night Game.
Open for comments now.....
Next Sunday can't get here soon enough.

Oh yeah, Bears win again.

I am in my truck, no football to watch. BORING! If I were home I would have the games on and be working on decoys while I watched.

zorry

Veteran Expediter
I used to get a motel on Sunday quite a bit.
Have Direct TV , a supper quiet/reliable Onan, and still usually get to see three games in on a Sunday.
I try to park walking distance to a mall so the Mrs can entertain herself.
Thank God, she doesn't like to spend money.
She'll generally sneak in in time to cook a good meal.

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
It does feel good pulling for a team that is winning again, finally. It has been a long time for us Dolfans. Hoping for play offs this year and Superbowl next year.

Sent from my EVO using EO Forums mobile app

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
With the Lions beating da bears today, and Packers losing, the Lions have sole position of first place in the NFC North. Sounds weird - Lions and First in the same sentence.

paullud

Veteran Expediter
With the Lions beating da bears today, and Packers losing, the Lions have sole position of first place in the NFC North. Sounds weird - Lions and First in the same sentence.

Reggie Bush is exactly what the Lions needed.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app

zorry

Veteran Expediter
We should have sat Butler another week. After Monday night's win, he must have been nervous of a backup looking so good while he's ready to do a new contract.
Congratulations on the win.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
We should have sat Butler another week. After Monday night's win, he must have been nervous of a backup looking so good while he's ready to do a new contract.

Yeah, especially early in the 2nd half when it was obvious he was hurting and not very mobile. The coach should have made a call for the team and put Josh McCown in sooner. If for no other reason then to save Cutler for another day and avoid further injury. Although, I'm glad he didn't :rolleyes:

paullud

Veteran Expediter

I understand why Cutler wants to play, remember how Tom Brady became a household name.

RedBird

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
I understand why Cutler wants to play, remember how Tom Brady became a household name.

Cutler is worried because his contract is up and he very well could be out of a job. But I'm going to say this.....I like Trestman. He's been mentored by some of the best offensive gurus in the NFL. If Cutler can learn from Trestman, I think he can be not just a good QB but a better QB. I also think Bears need to draft a young QB and let them sit, watch and learn so that when its their turn they'll excel as Young did when he took over from Montana or Rogers did when he took from Farve.

zorry

Veteran Expediter
I couldn't agree with you more Redbird.
As long as I've been a Bears fan we've never had a QB that got me excited.
No consistency

paullud

Veteran Expediter
I couldn't agree with you more Redbird.
As long as I've been a Bears fan we've never had a QB that got me excited.
No consistency

Lots of teams have that issue because the talent it takes to become a marquee QB is rare and even a decent one is hard to come by.