Islam and Obama, "America is not and nver will be at war with Islam"

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Apparently they didn't get the memo in Egypt. Their president said today that they were NOT an ally of the US. I say good. No more money.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
If you watch the original video of that interview you'll see they were talking back and forth about Christian and Muslim, and he simply misspoke and immediately corrected himself. He's the only person on the planet to make that kind of mistake, obviously. And certainly no one on EO has ever said one thing when they meant to say another.

Humble2drive

Expert Expediter
Apparently they didn't get the memo in Egypt. Their president said today that they were NOT an ally of the US. I say good. No more money.

That would be nice but could be very problematic.:(
The approximately $2 billion that we give buys us an expedited pass through the Suez canal and air space rights among other things.
Being shut out from these benies is not the best idea.

Last edited:

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
That would be nice but could be very problematic.:(
The approximately $2 billion that we give buys us an expedited pass through the Suez canal and air space rights among other things.
Being shut out from these benies is not the best idea.

After 78 billion in total aid, looks like that may be coming to an end.
Paul just had a bill defeated in the senate to cut aid but after todays comments, I wonder if it is going to pop up again?

Last edited:

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter

I agree. With them saying they're not an ally of us any longer, we can probably kiss those benies goodbye regardless.

aristotle

Veteran Expediter

With the Muslim Brotherhood now running Egypt's government, who believes they would grant the US any flyover privileges during a military conflict in the Middle East? If war breaks out in the Middle East while Obama is in office, we will have a very conflicted president.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
I would say he is conflicted all right. That is why he is hiding.

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
America isn't at war with Islam - Islam is at war with America and any other nation, culture or religion that isn't them. Of course Barack Hussein Obama conveniently ignores this during an election year since he needs the radical muslim vote.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
It's easy to take out a canal. Just a little 'parting gift' for the dog that bites the hand that fed him.

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
When you cut off foreign aid, you cut off domestic voters who still have 1000s of relatives receiving our aid in all those foreign countries, its a viscious circle. So no foreign aid, our house and senate would not get reelected...........money trail,money trail, money trail...........

or, its just another form of Kick Backs, excetpt the kick back is your reelection ticket.