ISIS captures 2,300 U.S. Humvees in Iraq.

aristotle

Veteran Expediter
The black flag of ISIS will now be flying from 2,300 American Humvees because the Iraqi military forces fled the field of battle. Secretary of Defense Ashton Carter says the Iraqis have no will to fight. President Obama promises to send more military equipment to shore up Iraqi defenses. Whose side does he believe we are arming? Iraq really isn't a country anymore, if it ever was. The Iraqis are reverting to tribalism with no end in sight for the bloodshed.

Reactions: skyraider

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
This is a good deal for ISIS. The USA supplies ammo and weapons, and vehicles indirectly, Obama gets what he wants and ISIS gets what they want and the battle for the Middle East continues,,wow, we are doing a great job there, now who is next?

Windsor

Veteran Expediter
The black flag of ISIS will now be flying from 2,300 American Humvees because the Iraqi military forces fled the field of battle. Secretary of Defense Ashton Carter says the Iraqis have no will to fight. President Obama promises to send more military equipment to shore up Iraqi defenses. Whose side does he believe we are arming? Iraq really isn't a country anymore, if it ever was. The Iraqis are reverting to tribalism with no end in sight for the bloodshed.
We should have left that country alone in the first place. Thanks GWB!

Reactions: asjssl

greasytshirt

Staff member
Mechanic
I'm waiting for the day when we stop meddling in the affairs of other countries.

I'm not holding my breath, however.

Reactions: Windsor

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
Maybe we will give them some C-130s, a squadron of fighter planes, and an atomic sub, why not, we continue to support ISIS with blundering nitwits in the WH, and , and, free citizenship if they meet the requirements,,wow, what a great country.....................Hillary anyone????? the same fools that voted for The big O, will vote for Hillary no matter what she does thats illegal, people just want the bennies, not the honest stuff .

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Yeah, let's reach way back around 7 years of captain failure and blame Bush for everything. It would probably be racist or something to blame the current fool for anything.

Reactions: skyraider

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
Yeah, let's reach way back around 7 years of captain failure and blame Bush for everything. It would probably be racist or something to blame the current fool for anything.

It is really OK that Hillary Lied, and our guys died, wasn't it,,,,wow , someone said the same about Bush,,,imagine that,,,that's different, right? I need a drink...

iceroadtrucker

Veteran Expediter
Driver
HE WAS THE BUTCHER OF BAGDAD AND HE DIDNT TAKE NO CRAPOLA FROM ANYONE. YA HE KEPT THE PEACE. ALLRIGHT. AND NO ALKIDA NO ISIS NOPE. JUST GOOD OLD KUAITE DRILL DRILL DRILL SIDE WAYS AND TAPPEN IRAQ WELLS. YUP CAUGHT EM YUP HE DID THE AFTER MATH VERY SAD. NOW LOOK WHAT A MESS YUP... NOW WHAT WE GOT HECK COUPLE THUNDER CHICKENS TO THE AREA AND WEIGHT A FEW YEARS AND MAYBE JUST MAYBE THE OUTCOME WILL BE BETTER. MAYBE I SAID.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver

Let's just blame Bush for that which he is responsible for, and Iraq is high on that list.

BTW: "captain failure" [and all the other disses] don't much sound like the voice of an informed reasonable person, to informed and reasonable people.

Reactions: Ragman

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
In the scope of foreign policy, calling him Captain Failure is giving him a pass, quite frankly. He's more like Fourstar General Failure. He has been perpetually dumbfounded as to people of other countries and cultures not thinking the same way we do about things, and has been remarkably inconsistent in his policies and actions.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
In the scope of foreign policy, calling him Captain Failure is giving him a pass, quite frankly. He's more like Fourstar General Failure. He has been perpetually dumbfounded as to people of other countries and cultures not thinking the same way we do about things, and has been remarkably inconsistent in his policies and actions.
This can be said of many past Presidents, many with plenty of foreign policy experience.

My personal favorite is .......

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2008/01/17/what-i-really-meant-to-say-was

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
This can be said of many past Presidents, many with plenty of foreign policy experience.
Yes, it can. But that doesn't make it any less true for Obama.

Soooo, deflection rejected. :D

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
BTW: "captain failure" [and all the other disses] don't much sound like the voice of an informed reasonable person, to informed and reasonable people.

Actually it sounds reasonable and accurate to intelligent, reasonable people. It just doesn't sound that way to those who think with their heart and with the brain (what there is of it) of their MSM led talking (empty) heads.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Actually it sounds reasonable and accurate to intelligent, reasonable people. It just doesn't sound that way to those who think with their heart and with the brain (what there is of it) of their MSM led talking (empty) heads.

Intelligent and reasonable people are quite capable of making their opinion known without resorting to name calling, especially when it is independent of any specific action or reason. It's always the stupidest of the ignorant who can't say "Obama" without changing it to something disrespectful.
BTW: when I read that Obama's request to fast track approve the trade bill was defeated, I cheered.

levilewis91

New Recruit
HE WAS THE BUTCHER OF BAGDAD AND HE DIDNT TAKE NO CRAPOLA FROM ANYONE. YA HE KEPT THE PEACE. ALLRIGHT. AND NO ALKIDA NO ISIS NOPE. JUST GOOD OLD KUAITE DRILL DRILL DRILL SIDE WAYS AND TAPPEN IRAQ WELLS. YUP CAUGHT EM YUP HE DID THE AFTER MATH VERY SAD. NOW LOOK WHAT A MESS YUP... NOW WHAT WE GOT HECK COUPLE THUNDER CHICKENS TO THE AREA AND WEIGHT A FEW YEARS AND MAYBE JUST MAYBE THE OUTCOME WILL BE BETTER. MAYBE I SAID.
I think the Grammer police's heads exploded.