ISIS captures 2,300 U.S. Humvees in Iraq.

iceroadtrucker

Veteran Expediter
Driver
10177422_10152749180059481_8666693133219323094_n.jpg
I think the Grammer police's heads exploded.
ALL RIGHTY THEN: Go sign up and due your duty as a man to this country Do your service. That's right so stop sniveling about grammar of which above you spelled wrong. Since the rest of the flock that you follow never caught it , Must I give them credit they were to polite to say anything to you young man. Pat you on the head and send you on your way. HAVE A NICE DAY.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
View attachment 11275
ALL RIGHTY THEN: Go sign up and due your duty as a man to this country Do your service. That's right so stop sniveling about grammar of which above you spelled wrong. Since the rest of the flock that you follow never caught it , Must I give them credit they were to polite to say anything to you young man. Pat you on the head and send you on your way. HAVE A NICE DAY.

Not too polite, IRT, it's just that if we correct every misspelling, we get finger cramps.
[ BTW, you misspelled 'do', lol.] :D

levilewis91

New Recruit
View attachment 11275
Did i hurt your feelings? I'm sorry i thought i was the young man but apparently your the baby. If you can't take a joke than your living life too seriously....and that's the real problem!

iceroadtrucker

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Not too polite, IRT, it's just that if we correct every misspelling, we get finger cramps.
[ BTW, you misspelled 'do', lol.] :D
I Did that on purpose as I seen you were lurking and figured you were just dying to hammer me ROTFLMAO!! So are your Fingers Cramping yet??? Herd IB works wonders on Cramps.