In truck scanning

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Don't thank me so fast. I screwed up. Just a little. I have the full version of Acrobat, and anyone with the full version can do whatever they want to with these. But, those with only the Acrobat Reader cannot save a completed form. I have to save these in a certain way (to "publish" them with Acrobat Reader Extensions embedded) so that those with Reader can fill out the forms and then save them.

I have now down that and the new forms can be found here (the ULR above has been updated, as well, so either one takes you to the same place):

Panther Forms

The Zip is there, as are the individual files.
Sorry about that, but at least this way you'll be able to save not only the quarterly report, but you can also make personal customized changes like name, CDL, plate#, etc. and use that as your customized master.

pelicn

Veteran Expediter
Now I see what you meant. I just figured you filled it out and printed it each time. DUH :eek:
The new forms you posted are even easier!! Thanks a bunch again :)

Just thought of something...if we save it with our info, will the date still change?

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Now I see what you meant. I just figured you filled it out and printed it each time. DUH :eek:

With the PARS, ViaSafe and Pro cover sheet, I do. Except that I've got saved copies that have my personal info in them, the stuff that never changes, like my truck number on the Pro paperwork coversheet.

The new forms you posted are even easier!! Thanks a bunch again :)
Glad someone else finds hem useful.

Just thought of something...if we save it with our info, will the date still change?
Depends. Like, on the Pro paperwork cover sheet, yea, the date will always be forced to "today" even if you change it to yesterday's date. That's inherent in the "date" field type. If I want to print that form with some other date than today's date, I have to first change the date on my computer, then open the print the form, then go back and change the date back. I usually don't do that, tho.

On the PARS form the date and time printed will always show the current date/time printed in the upper right. When entering the PARS number, you can actually leave out the "PARS" and it'll put it there for you automatically. :)

On the ViaSafe, yes, the date and time fields, as well as the TimeZone, will be saved and will not change unless you change it. The date and time look like one field on that form, BTW, but if you click to the right of the date or TAB through you'll see it. You can enter the Time as 12 or 24 hour time.

On the mantenance Form, yeah, whatever date (or quarter) you have in there will be saved.

If anyone has any problems with these, or have an idea of something they would like changed, don't hesitate to let me know.

Scuba

Veteran Expediter
I talked with Adam a while back about the light scans to see if transflo has a fix for this.I will contact him again this week to see if he has heard anyhing and get back to you.

easyrider2697

Expert Expediter
Funny thing is I have not used a cover sheet for scanned pros in about 3 months, they never use them and the only thing is good for is the scan code to send it to the right company, which you can do by scrolling down and selecting Panther Expedited Services as the carrier, keeps me from having to keep bunches of blank sheets in the truck.:cool:

Scuba

Veteran Expediter
No with the intruck scan you already set the code for Panther when you setup the program what Mr House is saying is at the truck stop you can click on the drop down menu and click on Panther so it can be done without the cover sheet.

Scuba

Veteran Expediter
New Release of TRANSFLO Now!™

The latest version of TRANSFLO Now!™ will be available to all users on Monday 10/27/08. The enhanced functionality and compatibility described below have resulted in no significant visual or process changes for the user or the fleet. Users of the application will be automatically notified of the update when they are online and it only requires one click to install the latest version.

Release Overview

This release of TRANSFLO Now!™ includes several enhancements including:

· Improved behavior for pending batch recovery.

· Improved user registration functionality.

· Additional image validation to ensure image compliance.

· Numerous small changes to further enhance stability, reliability, and performance

Dreammaker

Seasoned Expediter
Anybody had any problem with a pro not showing up at Panther when using this software? I sent a pro on 10/28. Panther website shows they have not gotten it. Using the software it still says pro is pending. I called Transflo customer service. They said said I needed to call Panther. I called Panther. Still waiting on a resolution. Anybody had this problem? If so, how did you get it resolved?

Last edited:

Dreammaker

Seasoned Expediter
Solved my own problem. If all else fails, get rid of app in control panel add/remove. Reinstall app. Now Transfo works.

TonyG

Seasoned Expediter
I am posting this in case anyone else has this problem

I downloaded Transflo Now and could not get it to install, it always said you already have Microsoft .net installed and stopped the install process. Well after contacting Customer support was even though I had .net version 3. something I had to go install .net version 1.1 and when I did that everything worked fine. I have the Neat Receipts scanner and not any problems with Panther getting my paperwork.

Kyle06

Seasoned Expediter
For those of you that don't know you can scan in your paperwork at the Flying J's with that scanner next to the deli....