Illegals call for Violence

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
One would think ICE would feel compelled to join in the festivities planned. A blatant "coming out" of illegals should be too hard to resist. Especially if they promote a violent in your face platform..

It is common sense that we can not just "Deport them all" and if you really study the whole problem they do provide valuable services this country needs.. but the flow needs to be checked...current illegals need to be made legal not by amnesty by by proving they have earned their place in american society and they should not have access to the privileges of an american citizen until they have done so..

HT Hobo

I don't agree with amnesty, it did not work when Reagan did it, it just led to MORE illegals coming in. Why? Wait long enough and you will be given amnesty.

The very fact that they came to the U.S. in open defiance of our laws PROVES that they have NO respect for us, our laws or our way of live. This march with a call for violence proves that further.

Amnesty is also a total slap in the face for all those, like OVM, who choose to come into this country legally.

As to needed services, I bet if you got rid of welfare for healthy people that those jobs would be filled by U.S. citizens. The ONLY reason they don't do those jobs now is because they don't HAVE too. We PAY them, with other peoples money, to just sit on their butts. We even give them free cell phones.

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
Aint life great, America, land of the free and home of the brave. Hmmm. Rite. Or, land of freebies for illegals, while the rest of us provide the freebies. Its a Pelosi and Reed and Obama world here. Just print more money, borrow our way out of debt, and solve the Middle East problem and life will be perfect. Oh,,we need more Wally Worlds and a new G4 cellphone will make all us macho men tougher too. Rite.:eek:

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Aint life great, America, land of the free and home of the brave. Hmmm. Rite. Or, land of freebies for illegals, while the rest of us provide the freebies. Its a Pelosi and Reed and Obama world here. Just print more money, borrow our way out of debt, and solve the Middle East problem and life will be perfect. Oh,,we need more Wally Worlds and a new G4 cellphone will make all us macho men tougher too. Rite.:eek:

Yeah, all them "macho men" sitting around in the nail salons getting their nails done. :rolleyes: Can you picture a platoon of "metro sexuals"? :p

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Criminal aliens should ALL be deported. Then, if we need any aliens in the country, those who have applied properly and legally and are waiting at home should be contacted and told to come here. ALL criminal aliens should be forced out of the country and NONE should EVER be allowed to legally come here. That should be both an example to them and to all others that we will not allow, tolerate or reward CRIMINAL aliens.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
What about the non-criminal illegal aliens?

The very fact that they are illegal aliens, no matter if they come from Mexico, China or Mars, make them criminals. IF a criminal invader commits other crimes while he/she/it is here just makes it even worse.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Nope, it doesn't.

How can you commit a criminal act and NOT be a criminal? You can commit a criminal act and not be a CONVICTED criminal but you are still a criminal. It is like evading taxes, income, road taxes, IRP what ever, if a person does not pay all required taxes they are breaking the law which is illegal activity, a criminal act. That makes those who do that criminals. Knowingly crossing the border illegally is a crime, therefore those who do that are criminals. It is a DELIBERATE criminal act.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
How can you commit a criminal act and NOT be a criminal?
By being found not guilty of committing the crime, that's how.

Crossing the border illegally is a Federal Class D misdemeanor (same as speeding, actually) for the first offense (becomes a federal felony upon the second offense), but everyone in this country, citizens and non-citizens alike, are presumed innocent until found guilty, and unless you are found guilty of a crime, you are not a criminal, even if you did it (see Simpson, O.J.). It may seem like semantics to some, but it won't seem semantical if it happens to you.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Play semantics games if you wish. All invaders who did not properly and legally enter the country through approved processes and channels. Criminal aliens, for short.

Jason2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Turtle i hate to disagree, but you are guilty first then you prove innocents.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Play semantics games if you wish. All invaders who did not properly and legally enter the country through approved processes and channels. Criminal aliens, for short.
The split second you are called a criminal for something you didn't do or weren't found guilty for, semantics will go out the window.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Turtle i hate to disagree, but you are guilty first then you prove innocents.

Sorry JAYSON, You are wrong. In MY America, you are ALWAYS presumed innocent, until found guilty in a court of law.

wannatruck

Seasoned Expediter
Sorry JAYSON, You are wrong. In MY America, you are ALWAYS presumed innocent, until found guilty in a court of law.

If only, welcome to America. You are arrested, you are already guilty....even if you aren't. It doesn't matter what they say. The minute they detain you, you are guilty until proven innocent.

Illegal aliens are illegal, hence criminal......yes, criminal. I agree with most of the others here, we are being invaded. We are being invaded and we're handing them benefits and welfare and food stamps, and medical coverage. I'll get on my soap box for a minute.

This is America. In America, we speak english, its not the queens english, but it IS english. Our bill of rights, our declaration of independence were written in english. Why is it, that when I get something from the government, its in english and spanish, and in some cases even more languages? Why is it, that I have to learn english in school...it is REQUIRED of me, but the schools send out correspondence in english/spanish/whatever? Why are WE required to publish everything in multiple languages? If I lived in Germany, I'd learn German, if I lived in Spain, spanish......but if I live in America, I can speak whatever language I **** well please, and the govt will cater to me?

THIS is why I hate my country right now, I used to love it. I remember a time when the 4th of July meant SOMETHING....now its just another day, and in most cases.....NOTHING closes, no one calls it a holiday. I remember when whole cities stopped moving on the 4th, and celebrated the birth of our once great nation........

I love America, I'm just not in love with it at the moment.....Things need to be fixed. Govt needs to be curbed and the immigration thing needs to be handled. Come here, PLEASE come here, but **** it, do it legally!

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
If only, welcome to America. You are arrested, you are already guilty....even if you aren't. It doesn't matter what they say. The minute they detain you, you are guilty until proven innocent.

Wrong. You are only being charged with the crime. They still have to prove you guilty in a court of law.

Illegal aliens are illegal, hence criminal......yes, criminal. I agree with most of the others here, we are being invaded. We are being invaded and we're handing them benefits and welfare and food stamps, and medical coverage. I'll get on my soap box for a minute.

This is America. In America, we speak english, its not the queens english, but it IS english. Our bill of rights, our declaration of independence were written in english. Why is it, that when I get something from the government, its in english and spanish, and in some cases even more languages? Why is it, that I have to learn english in school...it is REQUIRED of me, but the schools send out correspondence in english/spanish/whatever? Why are WE required to publish everything in multiple languages? If I lived in Germany, I'd learn German, if I lived in Spain, spanish......but if I live in America, I can speak whatever language I **** well please, and the govt will cater to me?

THIS is why I hate my country right now, I used to love it. I remember a time when the 4th of July meant SOMETHING....now its just another day, and in most cases.....NOTHING closes, no one calls it a holiday. I remember when whole cities stopped moving on the 4th, and celebrated the birth of our once great nation........

I love America, I'm just not in love with it at the moment.....Things need to be fixed. Govt needs to be curbed and the immigration thing needs to be handled. Come here, PLEASE come here, but **** it, do it legally!

All the other points are legitimate gripes, but by no means criminal.

We do not have a national lauguage. Should we? Maybe, maybe not. I am undecieded on that.

July 4th? I agree, everything should be closed.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I agree with most of the others here, we are being invaded. We are being invaded and we're handing them benefits and welfare and food stamps, and medical coverage.
It's hard to call them invaders when we are opening the front door and inviting them in and giving them benefits.

Why is it, that I have to learn english in school...it is REQUIRED of me, but the schools send out correspondence in english/spanish/whatever?
There are many parents of students who do not speak and read English very well.

Why are WE required to publish everything in multiple languages?
WE aren't required to publish everything in multiple languages. Many businesses print things in the language of their customers, though. Smart business.

If I lived in Germany, I'd learn German, if I lived in Spain, spanish......but if I live in America, I can speak whatever language I **** well please, and the govt will cater to me?
Yup.

THIS is why I hate my country right now, I used to love it.
Nobody likes change. Change is very hard for some people.

I remember a time when the 4th of July meant SOMETHING....now its just another day, and in most cases.....NOTHING closes, no one calls it a holiday. I remember when whole cities stopped moving on the 4th, and celebrated the birth of our once great nation........
Not to get too "old fart" on everyone, but I remember when nothing, not even gas stations, were open on Sunday. I also remember then I used to walk to school, uphill both ways, but that's changed, too.

I agree. As long as the government allows, and even encourages people to come here illegally, there's no incentive to come here legally.