Illegals call for Violence

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Wow nice to see that the Left isb tired of the "violent rhetoric"....

A Call to Violence on a Facebook Page for Upcoming Rally Supporting Illegal Immigration

by Joel Griffith

» A Call to Violence on a Facebook Page for Upcoming Rally Supporting Illegal Immigration - Big Government

Demonstrations, rallies, and protests are all valid exercises of our constitutionally guaranteed right of free speech. However, in a democratic republic, such political speech must never include violence or threats of violence!

Unfortunately, it appears that some attendees of the upcoming March 10 “Coming Out of the Shadows: Undocumented, Unafraid, Unapologetic” rally in Chicago don’t seem to agree with this important principle of our republic.

Link to the Facebook post..

http://biggovernment.com/files/2011/03/illiegal_immigrant_rally_cropped.png

Last edited:

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
They are NOT undocumented, they are invaders. They came in illegally. IF they want trouble maybe we should arrange it for them. Invaders should be driven out, by force if needed. If they start with violent actions they should be stopped by what ever means that is needed. If the government does not start acting soon and do the job of protecting our borders as they should be doing then the People will take matters into their own hands. Then it will REALLY get bad. This entire result is due to a total lack of responsible action from our government and a marked lack of leadership. There is a vacuum in leadership and when that occurs it will be filled, one way or the other.

bobwg

Expert Expediter
Really sounds like a good time to round up a bunch of Illegals at one time, oh wait this current administration doesnt enforce the current immigration laws we have now much less any other law

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
T shirt worthy :p

I was taught that by my father when I was growing up. Those invaders are more than welcome to leave. If they chose to stay they should be arrested and deported. IF and when they choose to start trouble, fight them. We cannot depend on our government to do it's job.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Another example of education. :D

Yes, but unlike much of the education I got in school it was PRACTICAL education well suited to REAL life.

He taught me how to win fights too. What ever it took to beat the other guy, there are winners and losers, nothing else.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Turtle wrote:

Naaa. They're just trying to play catch-up to the "Nope, kill 'em," crowd.:D

There you go!! Makes for a "target rich enviroment" for both sides dosen't it...:D

Kiinda makes this come into focus!!:D

U.S. most armed country with 90 guns per 100 people

By Laura MacInnis
GENEVA | Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:57pm EDT
U.S. most armed country with 90 guns per 100 people | Reuters

(Reuters) - The United States has 90 guns for every 100 citizens, making it the most heavily armed society in the world, a report released on Tuesday said.

U.S. citizens own 270 million of the world's 875 million known firearms, according to the Small Arms Survey 2007 by the Geneva-based Graduate Institute of International Studies.

About 4.5 million of the 8 million new guns manufactured worldwide each year are purchased in the United States, it said.

"There is roughly one firearm for every seven people worldwide. Without the United States, though, this drops to about one firearm per 10 people," it said.

India had the world's second-largest civilian gun arsenal, with an estimated 46 million firearms outside law enforcement and the military, though this represented just four guns per 100 people there. China, ranked third with 40 million privately held guns, had 3 firearms per 100 people.

Germany, France, Pakistan, Mexico, Brazil and Russia were next in the ranking of country's overall civilian gun arsenals.

On a per-capita basis, Yemen had the second most heavily armed citizenry behind the United States, with 61 guns per 100 people, followed by Finland with 56, Switzerland with 46, Iraq with 39 and Serbia with 38.

France, Canada, Sweden, Austria and Germany were next, each with about 30 guns per 100 people, while many poorer countries often associated with violence ranked much lower. Nigeria, for instance, had just one gun per 100 people.

"Firearms are very unevenly distributed around the world. The image we have of certain regions such as Africa or Latin America being awash with weapons -- these images are certainly misleading," Small Arms Survey director Keith Krause said.

"Weapons ownership may be correlated with rising levels of wealth, and that means we need to think about future demand in parts of the world where economic growth is giving people larger disposable income," he told a Geneva news conference.

The report, which relied on government data, surveys and media reports to estimate the size of world arsenals, estimated there were 650 million civilian firearms worldwide, and 225 million held by law enforcement and military forces.

Five years ago, the Small Arms Survey had estimated there were a total of just 640 million firearms globally.

"Civilian holdings of weapons worldwide are much larger than we previously believed," Krause said, attributing the increase largely to better research and more data on weapon distribution networks.

Only about 12 percent of civilian weapons are thought to be registered with authorities

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
90 guns per 100 people? That is less than 1 gun per person. Good thing that I am taking up the slack for all of those slackers out there. :p

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Yes, but unlike much of the education I got in school it was PRACTICAL education well suited to REAL life.
So, you played hookey when the subject was communicating in a clear and coherent way? Or was that not considered practical or well suited for REAL life?

He taught me how to win fights too. What ever it took to beat the other guy,
What if it takes brains to beat the other guy? What if you don't want to beat the other guy, but gain his cooperation?
there are winners and losers, nothing else.
Life is a contest? Or a game? Who keeps score? What's the prize? Where are the rules written?

What a strange worldview to have. :eek:

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
If this lousy worthless administration was anything but useless as soon as the rally started it would be surrounded by a few thousand troops and every criminal alien held and deported immediately. Won't happen with the Criminal in Chief though.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Wow nice to see that the Left isb tired of the "violent rhetoric"....

Wow - one whole person!!! Better call out the National Guard before the streets are awash in blood!
Is this another one you didn't read before posting, or do you think that one person [and one commenter] equals "the Left"?
It's hard to reply to such blatant idiocy without my head exploding, but every now & then, I just have to.

Link to the Facebook post..

http://biggovernment.com/files/2011/03/illiegal_immigrant_rally_cropped.png
Do read it, please.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Life is a contest? Or a game? Who keeps score? What's the prize? Where are the rules written?

What a strange worldview to have. :eek:

There are a few times when reason does not work. I have been in very FEW fights in my life, 2 or 3 total. I have NEVER started one. I finished the others. One was protecting someone else, my female cousin. I nailed the guy who hit her in the head with the stock of a BB gun. Nailed him good too. It was the RIGHT thing to do. Anyone who would allow someone to beat up or hurt someone is as bad as the one who was beating them.

I also had a "fight" with a dog one time. It attacked my little brother, I was pulling him around in a wagon. We were delivering the local paper. The dog jumped a fence and came after him, trying to bite him. I kicked it under the chin and killed it. My brother was safe.

As I said, never start a fight, but finish those that are forced on you. Always win that fight if you can.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Yea...I read it, and HE is 1 person on HIS page..all we have heard for the last month is how the protesters inn Egypt use online "social networking sites" to promote and arrange meetings and setup protest in the beginning and we continue to hear the same thing about the other protest going on in other ME countries and about the internet being censired and shutdown in alot of these areas because of how it was and is being use to organize these protest...and to think that they start with 1 person posting then another and then a group and it goes from there...just like this guy and the group that he is apart of that is planning their next "get together".....but I guess you didn't go to their website that was listed on the poster on this ONE PERSONS facebook page....You might want to go there and read about there plans to take their fights to the street, just like those in the ME....

You can read it here:

Immigrant Youth Justice League | Undocumented. Unafraid. Unapologetic.

Hightech_Hobo

Expert Expediter
One would think ICE would feel compelled to join in the festivities planned. A blatant "coming out" of illegals should be too hard to resist. Especially if they promote a violent in your face platform..

It is common sense that we can not just "Deport them all" and if you really study the whole problem they do provide valuable services this country needs.. but the flow needs to be checked...current illegals need to be made legal not by amnesty by by proving they have earned their place in american society and they should not have access to the privileges of an american citizen until they have done so..

HT Hobo