If you could splurge on anything...

zorry

Veteran Expediter
I'd love to have a high quality 4 camera system that records.
I found a nice system in Canada. I couldn't find anyone to do the install. I want a nicer job than I would do myself.

tknight

Veteran Expediter
Remote control paint ball guns mounted behind the grill for blasting idiots in cars who have little clue how to merge ,seems driving is optional to them ,comes after texting and talking on their cell! Already have the air power just need the guns!

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Remote control paint ball guns mounted behind the grill for blasting idiots in cars who have little clue how to merge ,seems driving is optional to them ,comes after texting and talking on their cell! Already have the air power just need the guns!

Best. Answer. Yet. :) :) :)

zorry

Veteran Expediter
I want a blow up doll for my passenger seat - real sexy like with lots of lipstick. :)

There was a terrible situation at the J in Dallas last Friday night.

A Celadon driver beat his girlfriend up and threw her to the ground as he left the fuel island.

A Schneider driver went to her rescue.
He picked her up, cleaned her up, taped her up, blew her up, strapped her in and headed West with a smile on his face. :)

WanderngFool

Active Expediter
There was a terrible situation at the J in Dallas last Friday night.

A Celadon driver beat his girlfriend up and threw her to the ground as he left the fuel island.

A Schneider driver went to her rescue.
He picked her up, cleaned her up, taped her up, blew her up, strapped her in and headed West with a smile on his face. :)

That Schneider driver is my new personal hero. :)

jrcarroll

Expert Expediter
suspension seats, new engine, new transmission, 50 gal fuel tank, hd springs due to the large fuel tank.... or a new truck

guido4475

Not a Member
A generator that mounts underneath the van, like in RVs. With electric start from the cab and drawing fuel direct from the van fuel tank. I'm guessing $3,000 - $4,000 for this 4,000 watt setup.

I know of a 2010 Cargo max that has that setup for sale with under a hundred thousand on it.

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter

Not paint balls but definitely will get someones attention from behind. Very Cost effective also No need to splurge good money away on this idea.:cool:
How to Make an Airsoft Machine Gun from a Soda Bottle - YouTube

zorry

Veteran Expediter
Us old timers all remember the old trucks that used to do the old James Bond tricks.
Macks laying out thick black smoke.
Detroits leaving oil slicks.

Yeah, the good old days.

ATeam

Retired Expediter
If you could splurge on anything in regards to your ride. What would it be?

Other than upgrading to the current model year and the new technology and truck improvements such a move would provide, we'd splurge on nothing new. To the extent possible, we'd build the very-same truck we built six years ago. It has been a great truck in every respect. As things are now, money is an object of course, it always is. With that in mind, there is no reason to replace this truck since it has several good years left in it.

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
I guess there isn't freeze proof ink ,I was wondering how I was gonna print this winter without running the heat 24-7

When I "must" print something like a BOL or a contract I just find an Office Depot or OfficeMax in route. It's like 9-10 cents per page. I just email it to their print person and they print. BADOW!!!