If you could splurge on anything...

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
This is for publication in Expedite NOW Magazine. We'll feature your comments in the next edition.

If you could splurge on anything in regards to your ride.

What would it be?

Please elaborate....

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
A generator that mounts underneath the van, like in RVs. With electric start from the cab and drawing fuel direct from the van fuel tank. I'm guessing $3,000 - $4,000 for this 4,000 watt setup.

tknight

Veteran Expediter
I would love relocate my massage chair to my passenger seat it's currently in my motor home!

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I want a blow up doll for my passenger seat - real sexy like with lots of lipstick. :)

blow+up+doll.+Just+got+an+STD+from+my+ex_3a04c6_4348783.jpg

Humble2drive

Expert Expediter
There are a couple of small things that would make life a little better:

1) Automatic chains
2) In-motion satellite

And one big thing that would allow us to continue to get full enjoyment out of this lifestyle:

Upgrading our truck and reefer to be California compliant. We have friends in CA and we are going to miss them. :mad:

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'd splurge on gasoline. A whole tank full. 91 octane, super premium, no alcohol. And a pump jockey would dispense it, wash my windshield and give me two pages of green stamps.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Alloy wheels to reduce unsprung weight which would improve handling, make it easier to get rolling from a stop, improve fuel mileage and as a bonus on top of the mechanical/financial benefits also look good.

WanderngFool

Active Expediter
I'd love a new seat. I have to stop every 2 hours or so for butt pain and it's getting old. The pain I mean, not the butt. Well actually the butt too but I don't think Santa Claus can help me there.