If this is true, Whats the problem now

miguy1957

Expert Expediter
This is something everyone should read..

What did Hoover, Truman, and Eisenhower have in common?

What did Hoover, Truman, and Eisenhower have in common?

Here is something that should be of great interest for you to pass around.
I didn't know of this until it was pointed out to me.

Back during The Great Depression, President Herbert Hoover ordered the
deportation of ALL illegal aliens in order to make jobs available to American
citizens that desperately needed work.

Harry Truman deported over two million Illegal's after WWII to create jobs
for returning veterans.

And then again in 1954, President Dwight Eisenhower deported 13 million
Mexican Nationals! The program was called 'Operation Wetback'. It was

done so WWII and Korean Veterans would have a better chance at jobs.
It took 2 Years, but they deported them!

Now...if they could deport the illegal's back then - they could sure do it today?

lf you have doubts about the veracity of this information, enter 'Operation
Wetback', into your favorite search engine and confirm it for yourself.

Reminder: Don't forget to pay your taxes...
12 million Illegal Aliens are depending on you!
________
Roll Blunts

Last edited:

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Those in power WANT these criminals here. More Dub-O-Crat voters. It makes little difference to them if they have legal status.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Won't happen this time....why? because most of the troops won't be home for long....

The War mongers at the Pentagon will keep feeding the American paranoia that the sky is falling to keep all that high command in jobs. Between Korea and Iran they have enough fodder to do just that. They are dragging out Iraq and Aphganistan long enough to fulfill their own pension plans.
And when it looks like the fire is fading the CIA can poke Syria and Egypt into Anti-American sentiment and the Pentagon can really cash in....

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Won't happen this time....why? because most of the troops won't be home for long....

The War mongers at the Pentagon will keep feeding the American paranoia that the sky is falling to keep all that high command in jobs. Between Korea and Iran they have enough fodder to do just that. They are dragging out Iraq and Aphganistan long enough to fulfill their own pension plans.
And when it looks like the fire is fading the CIA can poke Syria and Egypt into Anti-American sentiment and the Pentagon can really cash in....

WOW!! Doug two? LOL!!! Remember what your uncles said about the U.S. at the outset of WWII, ignoring problems have always made them worse. Look for the parralles to history, or suffer the repeat.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
WOW!! Doug two? LOL!!! Remember what your uncles said about the U.S. at the outset of WWII, ignoring problems have always made them worse. Look for the parralles to history, or suffer the repeat.

Settle down Joe....*LOL*
You should know then Generals at the Pentagon are a little self serving and their job is war...and keeping the war machine rolling...and keep the old Cold War mania fresh in the publics mind.

Korea is like that single pesky mosquito in the truck...it keeps buzzin your ear and very irraiting and pesky...and only does damage if left alone...one well placed slap....game over!:D

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Hoover didn't deport the illegals to provide jobs for returning soldiers and needer did Eisenhower, only Truman did....Bush wouldn't and barry won't deport them...Bush was working for the special interest, barry is working to bring the illegals to legal to lighten Acrons work load because they won't have to work the illegals for votes, they will be legal.....

If we want them gone, we could do it, but the PTB don't want them gone....its that simple.....

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Settle down Joe....*LOL*
You should know then Generals at the Pentagon are a little self serving and their job is war...and keeping the war machine rolling...and keep the old Cold War mania fresh in the publics mind.

Korea is like that single pesky mosquito in the truck...it keeps buzzin your ear and very irraiting and pesky...and only does damage if left alone...one well placed slap....game over!:D

Korea, is the symtom. The Russians and China are most likely directing this to test Barry, he is failing so far.

As to the Generals, most I knew where pretty darn smart men. I never knew a female general but I assume the best. They see things different than civilians, and for good reason. The job that we hire them to do is protect us from whatever. They see threats and try to counter them before they happen. The generals do NOT control the Defense Department or the Pentagon, Barry does now. Heaven help us!! We are going to need it!! Being weak has NEVER stopped a fight or a war but being strong has prevented both.

pjjjjj

Veteran Expediter
I wonder...
If they deported the illegals, and it freed up all these 'jobs'..
How many Americans would in fact be willing to take their place doing their work?
Tomato picking.. worm picking.. hmm I wonder...

greg334

Veteran Expediter
OVM,
Don't forget that we got away from the English system of military structure, we don't have titles or nobility that offers anyone a place in the officers corp in our military nor do we allow buying into an officers position. All is earned here which makes a big difference.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
OVM,
Don't forget that we got away from the English system of military structure, we don't have titles or nobility that offers anyone a place in the officers corp in our military nor do we allow buying into an officers position. All is earned here which makes a big difference.

Are you trying to sell me on the idea that if the grandsons/daughters of say Patton, Bradley, Eisenhauwer(sp)wouldn't get preferential treatment?

miguy1957

Expert Expediter
Joe Legal vs. Joe illegal

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Here is an example of why hiring illegal aliens is not
economically productive for the State of California ..*
*You have 2 families..."Joe Legal" and "Jose Illegal". Both
families have 2 parents, 2 children and live in California .*
*"Joe Legal" works in construction, has a Social Security
Number, and makes $25.00 per hour with payroll taxes
deducted...."Jose Illegal" also works in construction, has
"NO" Social Security Number, and gets paid $15.00 cash
"under the table".
*Joe Legal...$25.00 per hour x 40 hours $1000.00 per week,
$52,000 per year *
*Now take 30% away for state federal tax *
*Joe Legal now has $31,231.00 *
*Jose Illegal...$15.00 per hour x 40 hours $600.00 per week,
$31,200.00 per year *
*Jose Illegal pays no taxes... *
*Jose Illegal now has $31,200.00 *
*Joe Legal pays Medical and Dental Insurance with limited
coverage *
*$1000.00 per month $12,000.00 per year *
*Joe Legal now has $19,231.00 *
*Jose Illegal has full Medical and Dental coverage through
the state and local clinics at a cost of $0.00 per year *
*Jose Illegal still has $31,200.00 *
*Joe Legal makes too much money is not eligible for Food
Stamps or welfare Joe Legal pays for food **$1,000.00 per
month **$12,000.00 per year *
*Joe Legal now has $ 7,231.00 *
*Jose Illegal has no documented income and is eligible for
Food Stamps and Welfare *
*Jose Illegal still has $31,200.00 *
*Joe Legal pays rent of $1,000.00 per month $12,000.00 per
year *
*Joe Legal is now in the hole Minus (-) $4,769.00 *
*Jose Illegal receives a $500 per month Federal rent subsidy *
*Jose Illegal pays rent $500.00 per month $6,000.00 per year *
*Jose Illegal still has $25,200.00 *
*Joe Legal now works overtime on Saturdays or gets a part
time job after work. *
*Jose Illegal has nights and weekends off to enjoy with his
family. *
*Joe Legal's and Jose Illegal's children both attend the
same school. Joe Legal pays for his children's lunches while
Jose Illegal's children get a government sponsored lunch. *
*Jose Illegal's children have an after school ESL program.
Joe Legal's children go home.
*Joe Legal and Jose Illegal both enjoy the same Police and
Fire Services, but Joe paid for them and Jose did not pay. *
_Don't vote/support any politician that supports illegal
aliens... _
It's PAST time to take a stand for America and Americans!

I kinda posted this to go along with this, that was posted in The Loading Dock.....

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Are you trying to sell me on the idea that if the grandsons/daughters of say Patton, Bradley, Eisenhauwer(sp)wouldn't get preferential treatment?

No, I don't see where they did. I am not aware of any of them making high level military advancement.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I was just kind of throwing some names out that I could think of....But patronism must occur...

I see that much more in politics than I do the military. There are some that get treatment, like appointments to the military acadimies, but once there they have to meet standards.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Politics as far back to Roman times has been loaded with patronage appointments...

Patronage in the military is a very dangerous thing...or can be...

I wouldn't want some son/daughter of a 4 star general commanding me if they hadn't of earned it....I'd be doubting and second guessing their orders all the time. Not a good thing.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
John Doe and General Famous's grandson both want to go to Hudson High. Junior Famous may get a special nod to get in but once he walks through the gate he has to make the grade like anyone else.

As for the OP, yes, we should rescind all amnesties and deport all criminal aliens. Period.