Idiot

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Likely the same type of guy that leaves his truck sitting on the fuel island while he is eating.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Don't you just love it when they sit in the fuel isle? We were once stuck behind a jack *ss for over 45 minutes. We could not get around him and we could not back up. Luckily were were 18 hours ahead of schedule and the lost time did not hurt us. Layoutshooter

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Or...the handlful that can't park and either block you in or take several spaces.

CharlesD

Expert Expediter
This isn't quite as bad, but maybe other Sprinter drivers have been as frustrated as me when it happens. You pull in and of course you're going to fuel in the front where the cars go. The place isn't that busy, lots of empty pumps and someone in a car has to pull up to the only that has a diesel nozzle on it when he's buying gas. Someone did that last week and as soon as the woman got out of her car I asked her if she was buying diesel. She said that she wasn't and I then asked her politely if she would mind pulling to one of the other open pumps so I could use the diesel pump and she told me that I would just have to wait. There were at least 6 other pumps wide open that she could use. I told her that she could use any of those and that pump was the only one I could use and she just ignored that and started pumping her gas. Then to top it off she went in after she got done pumping and had to have been in there over ten minutes. Of course she didn't pull her car away from the pump after she was done.

buckeyewildman

Seasoned Expediter
also probaly the same guy i seen at the j in indy reach into the pan of chicken with his bare hands moved several pieces of chix. before deciding on one and to make matters worse a few minutes before that i was in restroom he came out of one of the stalls and you guessed it he did not wash his hands needless to say i lost every hunger pang i had for food there i walked to mcdonalds instead

nightcreacher

Veteran Expediter
Well I hate the guys that park at fuel island too,but the other night,after spending 500 bucks for fuel,and not being able to even find a parking spot,guess where I parked.Sometimes you just cant help yourself

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Then there's the ones who think the fuel island is a truck wash and spend all sorts of extra time washing the truck instead of getting out of the way.

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
What was this guy thinking? It cost him a whole lot more than $7.00 after he went to jail. What a fool.

jaminjim

Veteran Expediter
It probably did not cost him that much if he runs for the Fed, based on another post:D heck he might not even be able to pay for it;)

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
It probably did not cost him that much if he runs for the Fed, based on another post:D heck he might not even be able to pay for it;)

That is bad lol. Sounds something a E unit driver we all know would do.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Then there's the ones who think the fuel island is a truck wash and spend all sorts of extra time washing the truck instead of getting out of the way.
yeah ...... washing it with the windshield squeegee thing no doubt ...... gotta get that diesel spill off them fuel tanks ......