I support Israel attacks on Gaza and Lebanon

greg334

Veteran Expediter
x06col
I disagree, they are not slow but rather listen to others like religious leaders when making decisions. There is a lot of propaganda going on from both religious and political leaders to motivate these people to use Women and Children as shields - they all know what is going on because they are a rather smart people. Reading Aljazeera for the past year and talking to different Arabs, it is obvious that their leadership is to blame for a lot of stuff nder the name of Allah. Not only for the Lebanese but all Arabs, they can make a defeat into a victory and even diplomacy (western that is) is a victory for Hezbollah and Hamas - they are already claiming a victory over Israel for thier agreement to stop the air strikes. The only thing I feel this will do is allow Hezbollah to regroup and bring up their ammo levels to strike more intensly at Israel.

Aviator

Expert Expediter
It's no wonder...

I suspect that Christians, Hindus, Buddists, Practitioners of Vodoo, and even Scientologists would be a little edgy and agressive to defend themselves if every 100 years or so some new group popped up that wanted to eradicate every member of their religion from the face of the earth.

Not many years ago six million (thats a 6 with lots of zeros behind it) were killed in Europe. And for those of you who view that as a myth, I can attest to the fact that I have been in some of the camps and seen the ovens.

If a group of terrorists, came into the US and kidnapped some US troops, you would most likely ALL be up in arms wondering why we were not bombing them back into the stone age.

Also, when they were given that land in the 40s it was a crap hole. After years and years of hard work making it into something nice with farms and green stuff growing all over, that Arabs want it back. Instead of working their own land and making someting of it.

Aviator

redytrk

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
>You know after watching the latest out of Lebanon, I have to
>say let Israel finish what they started.
>
>The latest is that Lebanon rejects what SoS Rice has
>proposed; cease fire, release of the kidnapped soldiers and
>no rockets fired into Israel. Rejected!

How about this idea! EXCHANGE Condoleeza,George,and ##### for the Israeli prisoners?

PS Interesting that the First name for Cheney was bleeped out.

stanleyshenko

Seasoned Expediter
When it's all said and done the title of this thread says what it says.

I don't support it for all the reasons I stated before. If the Jews have problems now and in the past then I'm sorry to hear it. I just don't think it is America's interest to support them due to their conduct that hurts our interests.

Of course, I fully support anyone who desires to to pick up a gun and go over there and fight for Israel. I firmly believe it is your right.

I just think as a nation we should drop them for America's best interests. It has nothing to do with anything else. Our disagreement here is between Americans who differ on what our foreign policy should be.

With that said I gracefully leave this thread.

May God bless America.

Stanley

Aviator

Expert Expediter
>I am saying that something happened on and to those planes.
>Who exactly did it (and financed them) and why they did it
>are still not decided as far as I can tell.
>
>Was it the Hollywood version? No, I certainly do not think
>it was.
>
>
>Stanley

Stanley,

Have you even READ the 9-11 report. You know, the big book we spent millions on after the attack that lays all this information out?

We know EXACTLY who did it and who supported them. thses are facts, not some Hollywood script. I have not had a chance to see the movie due to the fact I am in Afghanistan, but I'll bet that they did not take too much creative license with the facts when creating the movie. It is what it is.

Now a lot of Americans would like to bury their heads in the sand, and hope the bad people just go away. Not gonna happen. If we do not DO something about them, we are screwed. You cannot just sit back and hope it solves itself. Thats what the Clinton Administratioin tried and see where it got us.

From what I see, people in Israel want nothing more than to be left alone to do their thing. Arabs keep coming into their contry and blowing themselves and Israeli people up. How is that their own fault? How can you stop it? Hell we have all kinds of resources here in the US and we cannot stop millions of people a year from crossing into our country. If we were not fighting terrorists in Afghanistan and Iraq right now, they would be coming to the US and crossing that same border, and blowing themselves and Americans up.

You are dealing with people who are taken in by Mullahs, and have thier minds so twisted around as to think that they will get all kinds of goodies if they die in the Jihaad. You are not going to stop them by having a stern talking to them. You are goingto stop them by killing them. I say if they want to die for Allah, then let them come here to Afghanistan, Iraq, or Israel. We can help them with their goals. I get the imprssion you would rather leave them alone. Heck why not? I guess we still have a few tall buildings in LA, Chicago, and a few other cities...

Remember... "The enemy of my enemy is my friend."

Aviator

Aviator

Expert Expediter
In response to message #18

>I am saying that something happened on and to those planes.
>Who exactly did it (and financed them) and why they did it
>are still not decided as far as I can tell.
>
>Was it the Hollywood version? No, I certainly do not think
>it was.
>
>
>Stanley
Stanley,

Have you even READ the 9-11 report. You know, the big book we spent millions on after the attack that lays all this information out?

We know EXACTLY who did it and who supported them. thses are facts, not some Hollywood script. I have not had a chance to see the movie due to the fact I am in Afghanistan, but I'll bet that they did not take too much creative license with the facts when creating the movie. It is what it is.

Now a lot of Americans would like to bury their heads in the sand, and hope the bad people just go away. Not gonna happen. If we do not DO something about them, we are screwed. You cannot just sit back and hope it solves itself. Thats what the Clinton Administratioin tried and see where it got us.

From what I see, people in Israel want nothing more than to be left alone to do their thing. Arabs keep coming into their contry and blowing themselves and Israeli people up. How is that their own fault? How can you stop it? Hell we have all kinds of resources here in the US and we cannot stop millions of people a year from crossing into our country. If we were not fighting terrorists in Afghanistan and Iraq right now, they would be coming to the US and crossing that same border, and blowing themselves and Americans up.

You are dealing with people who are taken in by Mullahs, and have thier minds so twisted around as to think that they will get all kinds of goodies if they die in the Jihaad. You are not going to stop them by having a stern talking to them. You are goingto stop them by killing them. I say if they want to die for Allah, then let them come here to Afghanistan, Iraq, or Israel. We can help them with their goals. I get the imprssion you would rather leave them alone. Heck why not? I guess we still have a few tall buildings in LA, Chicago, and a few other cities...

Remember... "The enemy of my enemy is my friend."

Aviator

tallcal101

Veteran Expediter
The "if we don't fight them there they are coming to your town" is hogwash drivel not even fit to be repeated.Dubya and the gang that can no longer think straight put that garbage out sometime back and it is rediculous on face value.We invaded Iraq,not visa versa for Gods sake.They are defending themselves against an outside aggreser who has so f*****ed this thing up that even the Gernerals are ready to concede.I know,lets blame Clinton for the 10,000 time.
Fact is,the gang that can no longer even think straight are 100 % to blame.In their brilliance,these civilian Generals went against what the Military Generals told them would happen.They went for it anyway.Then w flew in to a carrier and declared "Mission Accomplished"OOOPS"
The Generals who would not go along with this charade were then quietly retired.Guess what,they were RIGHT.Go figure!It's a sickning distortion of the facts to place blame anywhere except squarly on the shoulders of the civilian fools who put blinders on,and blundered their way to failure.
My Mother used to say "there is no fool like an old fool".Donny boy is an old fool,as is richy chainee,and anyone who thinks they have anything further to contribute to our great Nation is wrong.
And Osama fiddles on,and makes vidios.It's a failure,once and for all.
Respect is earned,dismissal equals failure.Dismiss the fools before they reak more havoc on the world in the name of "spreading democray".
We have yet to get retribution for the events of 2001.And so many have died .
I voted for the other guy.I'm no stinking sheep because I don't own a gun,and I fear no stinking sheep dog!!!(Other then the fleas that might jump off a dirty one)

stanleyshenko

Seasoned Expediter
Yes, the 911 Report. Very familiar with it. Please tell me how WTC-7 fell? It must be in the report. Thanks.

Yes, my enemies hate me for my virtues. That must be it. I am too good for everyone.

Stanley

Aviator

Expert Expediter
>Yes, the 911 Report. Very familiar with it. Please tell me
>how WTC-7 fell? It must be in the report. Thanks.
>>
>Stanley

Dunno, never looked into it. I imagine it was due to fires and other damage from the attacks on #1 and #2. Why do YOU think it came down?

Aviator

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Big conspiracy between Bush, who wanted to go to war with all the arabs, and the company that owns the towers, who knew the bazillion dollar towers were failing, and wanted a way out of losing all that money. Enter 3000+ corpses and a ton of sympathy from around the world. Thus, you have a modern day crusade.

Frankly, I think our government is capable of a lot of cruel stuff, but not even I think Bush's conscience could withstand knowing he's responsible for that many deaths, if that's what happened. No way.

stanleyshenko

Seasoned Expediter
Aviator,

Well, you said, or implied, that you read the 911 Commission Report. Maybe I missed something. A 42 story building collaspe on 911 at 5:30 PM at some distance away from WTC-1 and 2 must have been investigated. Makes sense.

So, what did the report say about it? Please check your copy.

Stanley

Aviator

Expert Expediter
Hrmmmm

If you guys are tying to say you believe that the .GOV destroyed any of the buildings (#1, 2, or 7) on Sept 11th my input in this thread is over.

If your hatred for the current prsident goes that far you are just a lost cause, and you will believe anything. I did not really care for Clinton at all. There are lots of conspiricy theorys out there about him that are way out there (flight 800, the list of people he knew that died, etc.) Even though I do not believe any of them, they are a lot more believable than this 911 crap.

If you are that paranoid about the whole deal, you might want to start wearing tin foil hats. Remember the shiny side of the foil goes on the outside.

Aviator

stanleyshenko

Seasoned Expediter
RE: Hrmmmm

You said you believed the 911 Report and its conclusions. The 911 Report did not even mention or reference the destruction of WTC-7, a building not even remotely damaged enough to fall. But there is a network TV news clip of the owner requesting the building be 'pulled', i.e. taken down by a controlled demolition. I'm not saying this, the owner of the building said it. It did fall by controlled demolition as the clip further demonstates.

I do not know EXACTLY what happened to the buildings or planes that day. I said it before and I am saying it again, I don't believe the government story hook, line and sinker.

Of course, if we are going to believe government reports we all should believe the Warren Commission Report that **PROVED** Oswald acted alone and murdered Preident Kennedy all by himself. Gee, there must be a lot of tinfoil hat wearing people in this world right now. You have to be crazy not to believe what the goverment proves to be true!

If you want to take your ball and go home its your decision.

Stanley

teacel

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
RE: Hmmmm

>If you guys are tying to say you believe that the .GOV
>destroyed any of the buildings (#1, 2, or 7) on Sept 11th my
>input in this thread is over.

Aviator
I sat here and read each of the replies in this thread.
Even though I have my beliefs, I stand as a neutral party in this debate only because I am the moderator. I am here to Moderate this forum, to step in and put out an fires or to add to spice it up. I added the clip and the sentence about L.S. the owner of WTC to spark reactions from both the left and the right, hoping more would join in this great debate.

I am shocked to read coming from your mouth that because of others beliefs you are going to pack it in and quit. I though you were better than that.

>If your hatred for the current prsident goes that far you
>are just a lost cause, and you will believe anything. I did
>not really care for Clinton at all. There are lots of
>conspiricy theorys out there about him that are way out
>there (flight 800, the list of people he knew that died,
>etc.) Even though I do not believe any of them, they are a
>lot more believable than this 911 crap.

How did you reach this conclusion? Where in the last two replies is there any mention of anyone hating the Pres or any conspiracy theories?

If I felt the way you are trying to paint it, I would have been involved and replied a lot sooner than now, or if my beliefs were as strong as you are trying to make it look I may have even locked this thread many moons ago

>If you are that paranoid about the whole deal, you might
>want to start wearing tin foil hats. Remember the shiny side
>of the foil goes on the outside.

Would it a fair for others to assume if you are a quitter in a debate on a forum (because of someones beliefs) you wouldn't be a quitter else where? Because you told those if they are paranoid they should wear foil hates, they can say: If you are that much of a quitter about the whole deal you might want to start wearing a yellow bulls-eye. Remember it goes on the back?

Thus far this has been a perfect example that people can disagree and do it professionally and as adults and in a political setting. Lets stay on track. Thanks!

>
>Aviator

Aviator

Expert Expediter

I do not have my copy of the 9-11 report here in Afghanistan, it is in PA. I cannot look to see what it says regarding #7 WTC. I did however ask one of my friends who is a NYC Cop and was there on Sept 11th. I wish I had not. he got pretty upset. He said the buildign burned all day, and eventually collapsed. He knows what controlled Demo sounds/looks like. He said it was not "pulled". He said some other things I can;t repeat here.

I will hang around and debate a lot of things, but when the discussion goes someplace I think is just too out there, I am done discussing. Don't mind a good debate, but not much into banging my head against the wall. Once a debate goes to the point of "out there" for me, I will gladly retreat as I know nothing I say will make a difference anyway.

As far as being a quitter, I am here in afghanistan working as a civilian. I am not just talking or debating on the internet about things I have heard, or think. I am often writing about things I see for myself. I am putting my money, or behind where my mouth is. About as far from quitter as you can get I suspect, maybe not. Guess it depends on the definition.

The yellow Target is not a bad idea, but the body armor I wear every day when I fly is sand colored. Might blend in too well. Perhaps red would be a better color.

You guys have fun on this thread. ;-)

Aviator

ACE

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
RE: Reply

I am glad the cease fire is holding, but I wished Israel would of come out of it with an undisputed victory. They could of won if they would not of worried about civilian casualities. When will the west combat the enemy with an attitude to win and destroy the radical muslim extemeists and any one you harbors or supports them.

I find it funny that the world wanted the conflict to stop and have peace keepers move in. But no major Westeren power , China or Russia wants to send any of their troops in. Europe is a joke especially France and Germany they want Israel to withdrawal but they have not offered any large military force to protect the peace. Last I heard France is sending 200 engineers in maybe they will build another Maginot Line to protect the border.