I may get hate for questions/comment but wtf

Hustelandflow

New Recruit
Driver
As long as the brain remains in Employee Mode, Independent Contractor / Small Business Owner is not for you. Moving from general rucking into expediting is enough of a shock as it is, without dragging employee mentalities along with it.
And if you would like me to put the number down so you can understand my way of thinking

Reactions: LesleyRobbins

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Bottom line, this is almost assuredly not for you. Stay where you are with known results. The only certainty in expediting is that nothing is certain. One week is fantastic and the next week couldn't stink any worse. And you've gotten some pretty good and sincere responses here that you've turned around and been very rude and condescending about. Maybe not your intent but that's how it comes across. Not a good way to start out anywhere, including with a new carrier and fleet owner.
winner 2 - Copy.jpg

Reactions: Treadmill

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
We love to try new thing and lean new parts of the business that my wife and I are in. And we don’t believe in settling. We believe that you can always take that next step to better yourself. We believe that with god all thing are possible and that he doesn’t want you to settle he want everyone to push to be the best and get to the top. My wife and I believe if you settle you have given up on your greatness and your full Potential.
If you truly believe all that, go to college and on to medical school. Find a cure for cancer or a way to make liver palatable. Your beliefs and aspirations will be wasted in this industry.

Reactions: ALieNUpsTAirS

ALieNUpsTAirS

Active Expediter
Owner/Operator
Learning how to use a spell check might be a good start....Wow! It's like I'm reading a different language.