How inconsiderate some people are.

BigCat

Expert Expediter
I am at the flying j in blacksburg,sc and this guy gets out of the driver side of his truck and walks around to the passenger side and Pi**ed right infront of my driver side step. Now I have splatter all over my running board and steer tire. I said something to him and he said to mind my of F****** business.

john12666

Active Expediter
I am at the flying j in blacksburg,sc and this guy gets out of the driver side of his truck and walks around to the passenger side and Pi**ed right infront of my driver side step. Now I have splatter all over my running board and steer tire. I said something to him and he said to mind my of F****** business.

must have been a fan of fed ex .....what ****es me off is when the guy in front of me see,s i,m waiting for the pump and does a class a inspection of his truck at the pump then runs inside with out pulling forward...don,t they get expidited freight

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver

Now that I own an expediting company I have to use regular restrooms. It's kind of hard to resist the urge to just drop trow in public and take care of business these days. J/K. That is messed up. That is someone who really doesn't care about anything. I mean you can walk into the building and relieve yourself while the truck is fueling. But that is the new breed!

BigCat

Expert Expediter
Well he just walked out of the store got in the truck then 5 minutes later does this. We are parked to the right of the building. He could have walked to the tree line behind his trailer but no. Now I gotta hit my step with purple power and a water hose at the pump in the morning.

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Disgusting!

I wonder if South Carolina has public urination laws. Might be worth investing a dime to find out, if ya get my drift...

mjmsprt40

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I wonder if some folk know about indoor plumbing. Given some of what I've seen, the concept of flush toilets totally escapes them.

spongebox

Active Expediter
Get yourself an air-soft gun and the next time this happens crack your door and squeeze off a few into his sack, by the time he can stand up you should be able to be on the other side of the city .. problem solved and entertainment all in one

Sent from my VS910 4G using EO Forums

butterfly610

Veteran Expediter
Lol, watch out. I was told on this forum that I'm not a real trucker because I said men shouldn't be peeing in front of women like that. It's kind of gross, haha. We saw one guy get out, and go pee on another guy's truck next to him. We honked at him so he knew he was spotted. It's bad enough the lack of exercise truck drivers get, but then they can't even walk into the bathroom.

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
We saw one guy get out, and go pee on another guy's truck next to him.

Sounds like a personal thing between the two of them....

It's bad enough the lack of exercise truck drivers get, but then they can't even walk into the bathroom.

It's this easy: If you wouldn't pee outside on your parents' lawn, don't do it in public. If you can't hold your water long enough to go inside the truckstop, go see a doctor :eek:

pandora2112

Seasoned Expediter

Maybe he really liked your truck and wanted to mark it as his? :p

)O( ~ Namaste ~ )O(

BigCat

Expert Expediter
Sounds like a personal thing between the two of them....

It's this easy: If you wouldn't pee outside on your parents' lawn, don't do it in public. If you can't hold your water long enough to go inside the truckstop, go see a doctor :eek:

Exactly. I have no problem going inside, I just don't understand why everyone else does.

ATeam

Retired Expediter
I said something to him and he said to mind my of F****** business.

When it affects your parking place and truck, it becomes your business. Everyone responds in their own way to such events. I would have kept after the guy, expaining to him that his act brought a new person into his life who has now made him my personal project. I would then proceed to take photos, call the police with a public urination complaint and report him to his carrier. I'd also notify the truck stop manager but the behavior is so common that he or she would not likely think it a big deal.

This response risks provoking the guy and may not be recommended. But I have been in these situations before. To date, the few I have confronted have left. They know they are wrong. I have never gone so far as to call the police but I have never had it happen where someone splattered on my truck either.

People who urinate in parking places that other people use should be made to clean that parking place and one next to it with their tongues.

Last edited:

BigCat

Expert Expediter
When it affects your parking place and truck, it becomes your business. Everyone responds in their own way to such events. I would have kept after the guy, expaining to him that his act brought a new person into his life who has now made him my personal project. I would then proceed to take photos, call the police with a public urination complaint and report him to his carrier. I'd also notify the truck stop manager but the behavior is so common that he or she would not likely think it a big deal.

This response risks provoking the guy and may not be recommended. But I have been in these situations before. To date, the few I have confronted have left. They know they are wrong. I have never gone so far as to call the police but I have never had it happen where someone splattered on my truck either.

People who urinate in parking places that other people use should be made to clean that parking place and one next to it with their tongues.

This was a middle aged white guy covered in tattoos driving for a company with middle eastern writing on the trailer. No name or any numbers on the tractor at all.

When he got back in his truck he left. I have since moved my office space out of the passenger floorboard and started getting out on the right side.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I'd have taken the information off the truck and called the company to complain. I'd have also called the police and filed a public indecency complaint. That kind of anal orifice should have every kind of grief possible piled on.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Lol, watch out. I was told on this forum that I'm not a real trucker because I said men shouldn't be peeing in front of women like that. It's kind of gross, haha. We saw one guy get out, and go pee on another guy's truck next to him. We honked at him so he knew he was spotted. It's bad enough the lack of exercise truck drivers get, but then they can't even walk into the bathroom.

appreciate the chivalry, but it's not about women - it's about public urination [and exposure] being illegal for very good reasons.
Most of us hesitate to confront the perp [also for very good reasons], but I wouldn't hesitate to get a photo of the act. The perp who would respond with violence has to think twice when he knows you have proof of his behavior, as opposed to the 'he said/she said' outcome of most confrontations.

I really like Pandora's reference to dogs marking their territory - wonder if I'd have the nerve to use it the next time I see a guy peeing in public....[maybe if I practice a lot first in private, getting just the right phrasing....lol]