How inconsiderate some people are.

pandora2112

Seasoned Expediter
appreciate the chivalry, but it's not about women - it's about public urination [and exposure] being illegal for very good reasons.
Most of us hesitate to confront the perp [also for very good reasons], but I wouldn't hesitate to get a photo of the act. The perp who would respond with violence has to think twice when he knows you have proof of his behavior, as opposed to the 'he said/she said' outcome of most confrontations.

I really like Pandora's reference to dogs marking their territory - wonder if I'd have the nerve to use it the next time I see a guy peeing in public....[maybe if I practice a lot first in private, getting just the right phrasing....lol]

Cheri most are shocked that a woman is brave enough to confront them that I get enough stunned silence to run if necessary! Plus I'm rather loud (imagine that) so I draw others attention! :p

)O( ~ Namaste ~ )O(

ConfusedMuse

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I'd have taken the information off the truck and called the company to complain. I'd have also called the police and filed a public indecency complaint. That kind of anal orifice should have every kind of grief possible piled on.
In addition to all of this a few photos if possible,and the plate number. Also I'd complain to the truckstop with the same information. Definately digusting behavior.

bubblehead

Veteran Expediter
I am at the flying j in blacksburg,sc and this guy gets out of the driver side of his truck and walks around to the passenger side and Pi**ed right infront of my driver side step. Now I have splatter all over my running board and steer tire. I said something to him and he said to mind my of F****** business.

Collect as much information as you can; photos, truck data, discription of the perp. etc. then report to the local LEO and call the Trucking company & notify management at the truck stop. I do this without hesitation (except for turtles). Results so far... 2 had other outstanding warrants for other crimes, one truck stop banned the Trucking company from their facility (trucker closed off fuel lane with a traffic cone while she went inside to eat) and the others I have no feed back on. I would rather have an industry of A TEAMS than that of the swines we all have seen. I am sure truck stops like the TA do appreciate your efforts as well. With all the money the TA has invested to upgrade their facilities vandalized by the very truckers they serve is just shameful.

purgoose10

Veteran Expediter
Disgusting!

I wonder if South Carolina has public urination laws. Might be worth investing a dime to find out, if ya get my drift...

I live in SC and yes they have a law and every once in awhile a trooper will write a $50 ticket. They have to take a picture of the puddle, can you imagine how many troopers will do this.

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
I live in SC and yes they have a law and every once in awhile a trooper will write a $50 ticket. They have to take a picture of the puddle, can you imagine how many troopers will do this.

"Don't have any proof it's mine, there, officer."

Now, if you have a pic of the guy taking the leak, there ya go.

Streakn1

Veteran Expediter
Get yourself an air-soft gun and the next time this happens crack your door and squeeze off a few into his sack, by the time he can stand up you should be able to be on the other side of the city .. problem solved and entertainment all in one

Sent from my VS910 4G using EO Forums

Now I like that solution. Oh, and don't forget to video tape the whole incident with your camera phone so you and friends can get repeated laughs later on!!!