"How can I kill this man?"

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
There is a HUGH difference between INNOCENT life and a disgusting slime bag.

INNOCENT should be protected. I even believe that there can be legit cases made for 'pre-emptive" strike being made to PREVENT innocent life from be destroyed.

Did not Mr. Duncan start out "INNOCENT" as a cute little embryo in his mother's womb? Who knew he would turn out to be a "disgusting slime bag"? Who makes the call on a "pre-emptive strike"? The federal government? What criteria would you purpose to base a "pre-emptive strike" on? Joe Duncan's unwed mother lives in a trailer and his father is a truck driver, yeah that seems like reasonable grounds for mandatory abortion.
'

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Layout why aren't you out shooting these judges rather than wasting your time posting here?

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
THE WORLD ACCORDING TO LOS

Jane felt both excitement and trepidation as she stood on the platform waiting for the eco-friendly, magic powered train that would take her to the Ministry of Progeny. Like all good female citizens of child bearing age, she had to report every 45 days for a pregnancy test. She was excited because she was certain she was pregnant. The trepidation involved her Viable Fetus Index (VFI). If a woman tested positive, she was investigated, interviewed and a VFI would be calculated. If the VFI was above a certain threshold, and nobody really knew what that threshold was, she would have 7 days to report to the Ministry of Life for an abortion.

Jane mentally went through some of the variables that could effect her VFI. The Viable Fetus Index takes in to account; race, religion, gender, sexual persuasion, political affiliation, criminal history, physical health, mental health, breast size, income, education, carbon consumption, occupation, etc. etc. etc.

She was white and she though that would help. She also possessed an above average IQ. She wasn't sure if this was good or bad. She was unemployed and had been for the past 3 years. She was married, and her husband had a job, but he was a truck driver and his mother was Irish. That would certainly bump up her VFI. Also, back in 2011 she voted for that old quack for president. He wasn't even on the ballot, she had entered his name as a write-in candidate. What had she been thinking? She and her husband had passed up a chance to purchase a used Chevrolet Volt, they just couldn't afford it. A Volt would more than offset the points her husband's truck driving job added to her VFI. It may even have negated her voting booth mistake back in 2011.

Jane felt a wave of nausea pass through her. Probably morning sickness she thought. She pitched slightly forward, lost her balance and fell from the platform onto the tracks. She was killed instantly by the incoming train.

Three days later Jane's husband shot and killed the former governor who had secured the federal money to build the light rail train. He also shot and killed the engineer of the train that flattened Jane and her baby. The engineer was making the last run of his shift when Jane's husband sent a lead projectile through the windshield of the train and into the engineer's sauce pan. Because the engineer was leaking sauce at a rapid rate, he was unable to stop the train and rear-ended a train stopped at the next station. Seven people died in the crash. Eight if you count the engineer, but he was dead before the collision. Three of the seven dead were pregnant women on their way to the Ministry of Life to have an abortion. They were sluts anyway, so the death count is really only 4. Five with the engineer. Six when you include Jane. I almost forgot the former governor, revised death count 7.

Last edited:

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
That little 8 year old girl will NOT be molested. I assure you of that. Regardless of what it may take.

IF the courts won't protect her, I will.

I was in that court room when her (B)witch of a mother(?) TOLD the judge that she intended to MARRY a confessed, convicted, child molester. A PIG that 'diddles' 8 year old girls and move him in with her daughter. Ain't going to happen. NOTHING can justify allowing it.

THAT is a 'pre-emptive' strike. What ever it takes.

The protection of children trumps everything.

Pakrat

Seasoned Expediter
I don't get upset about too many things but when a situation involves a child or the flag of this great nation I can get sideways in a hurry. ANYONE, and I repeat, ANYONE who rapes or molests a child deserves a bullet. I will pull the trigger myself and not even think twice about it. It amazes me what people in this world are capable of. Someone who would do some of the things that are done need to be removed. Some people will say a man doesn't know what he is capable of until faced with a particular situation. Trust me, I have lived with myself a long time and I know I could pull the trigger. I have a 10 year old princess and my wife knows exactly what will happen if she is ever hurt. My son either for that matter. We have made arrangements should I end up in prison. Comparing capital punishment to abortion is asinine. Like comparing apples to.......extension cords. Doesn't make sense. Anywho, I tried not to reply to this but couldn't help it. Now I have to go take down a tattered flag at my daughters school. I gave them a week to replace it. I don't guess they took me serious.

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
Now I have to go take down a tattered flag at my daughters school. I gave them a week to replace it. I don't guess they took me serious.

I worked for a very large company that flew a humongous flag out front. It was taken down every evening and put up again the next morning, by the security guards. It would have taken 6 guys to do the job properly because it was so huge. It was done by 2 guards, who would lower it and bundle it in their arms in a big heap like laundry. Then it was taken to an auditorium, laid out flat on the floor and folded into a triangle of sorts. I never saw it put up in the morning, so I don't know how that was done.

I worked in the evenings so I couldn't do it, but I asked a friend if he would park on the street and video tape it and send it to the VFW. That $#!+ would have stopped real quick, I bet. But my friend never got around to it.

--

You know the problem with bad cops? They make the other 5% look bad.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
THE WORLD ACCORDING TO LOS

Jane felt both excitement and trepidation as she stood on the platform waiting for the eco-friendly, magic powered train that would take her to the Ministry of Progeny. Like all good female citizens of child bearing age, she had to report every 45 days for a pregnancy test. She was excited because she was certain she was pregnant. The trepidation involved her Viable Fetus Index (VFI). If a woman tested positive, she was investigated, interviewed and a VFI would be calculated. If the VFI was above a certain threshold, and nobody really knew what that threshold was, she would have 7 days to report to the Ministry of Life for an abortion.

Jane mentally went through some of the variables that could effect her VFI. The Viable Fetus Index takes in to account; race, religion, gender, sexual persuasion, political affiliation, criminal history, physical health, mental health, breast size, income, education, carbon consumption, occupation, etc. etc. etc.

She was white and she though that would help. She also possessed an above average IQ. She wasn't sure if this was good or bad. She was unemployed and had been for the past 3 years. She was married, and her husband had a job, but he was a truck driver and his mother was Irish. That would certainly bump up her VFI. Also, back in 2011 she voted for that old quack for president. He wasn't even on the ballot, she had entered his name as a write-in candidate. What had she been thinking? She and her husband had passed up a chance to purchase a used Chevrolet Volt, they just couldn't afford it. A Volt would more than offset the points her husband's truck driving job added to her VFI. It may even have negated her voting booth mistake back in 2011.

Jane felt a wave of nausea pass through her. Probably morning sickness she thought. She pitched slightly forward, lost her balance and fell from the platform onto the tracks. She was killed instantly by the incoming train.

Three days later Jane's husband shot and killed the former governor who had secured the federal money to build the light rail train. He also shot and killed the engineer of the train that flattened Jane and her baby. The engineer was making the last run of his shift when Jane's husband sent a lead projectile through the windshield of the train and into the engineer's sauce pan. Because the engineer was leaking sauce at a rapid rate, he was unable to stop the train and rear-ended a train stopped at the next station. Seven people died in the crash. Eight if you count the engineer, but he was dead before the collision. Three of the seven dead were pregnant women on their way to the Ministry of Life to have an abortion. They were sluts anyway, so the death count is really only 4. Five with the engineer. Six when you include Jane. I almost forgot the former governor, revised death count 7.

"Leaking sauce at a rapid rate"? HAHAHAHAHAHA - I'm glad I no longer work on the Trauma Unit, cause I'd totally be saying it at work, lol.
Another classic.
;)

witness23

Veteran Expediter
Matthew 5:38: "You have heard that it has been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth"

You're asking me to expound upon / explain the meaning of one of the most well-known Bible verses and legal principles in the history of civilization?:confused: You're kidding - right??

No, actually I'm not kidding. I've certainly heard the saying before as I am sure everyone has heard it before. But not everyone may understand it. Now I'm not saying that I know everything about the Bible, but I think I have a pretty good grasp of things when it comes to the Bible and Jesus' teachings. Your Eye for an Eye in Matthew 5:38 does not mean what you are trying to convey here. I have a sneaking suspicion you knew that as well.

but being the good Christian you are I'm sure you know exactly what I'm talking about; but maybe I should have instead referred to Leviticus 24:19 - 22:

You referenced Matthew, now you want to reference Leviticus? Make up your mind. As you know, the Old Testament was the old law for the children of Israel and the New Testament is the new law for all Christians. I am certainly not saying that the Old Testament is to be thrown out, it is the word of God, but Jesus(God incarnate) brought everyone the new convenant and was the new law once Jesus died on the cross.

[SUP]19[/SUP]And if a man cause a blemish in his neighbour; as he hath done, so shall it be done to him;
[SUP]20[/SUP]Breach for breach, eye for eye, tooth for tooth: as he hath caused a blemish in a man, so shall it be done to him again.
[SUP]21[/SUP]And he that killeth a beast, he shall restore it: and he that killeth a man, he shall be put to death.
[SUP]22[/SUP]Ye shall have one manner of law, as well for the stranger, as for one of your own country: for I am the LORD your God.

This is the foundation for the Law of Equivalency, establishing that the punishment fits the crime.

Equivalency is a good word, because the policy was there to prevent personel vendetta's that may impose a harsher punishment for the crime that was committed. Look at it this way. If someone were to blind someone, they shouldn't be killed for it, they should be responsible for the eye. Many times cash settlements were made for such crimes. The Bible supports measured justice, not whatever YOU think is the appropriate measure to take. Which takes us to the context of this thread and in the context of scripture you have included; who determines such punishment? That's actually a question to you or anyone in the forum that might like to chime in about it.

When you are victimized by whomever, it is human nature to "get even" , to take "revenge" , make that person feel your "pain" and to "payback" your transgressor. I mean, that is what we are talking about in this thread right? There are two things at play here. One, your external feelings(revenge) and two, your internal heart. Which is exactly what Jesus was saying in your ORIGINAL reference to Matthew 5:38, which you conveniantly left out, either intentionally in order to prove a point or possibly unintentially, only you know that answer. I think its pretty important to include the whole verse. Here it is for everyone to see.

Eye for Eye
38 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.’[a] 39 But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also. 40 And if anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, hand over your coat as well. 41 If anyone forces you to go one mile, go with them two miles. 42 Give to the one who asks you, and do not turn away from the one who wants to borrow from you.

Do not meet evil with equal or greater evil, Jesus wants us to meet evil with good.

True, that the New Testament doesn't exactly hold firmly to this principle and promotes the concept of "turning the other cheek"

Exactly. The whole reason why I asked you to expound on your post, especially since you referenced Matthew 5-38.

try telling that to someone whose wife and/or children have been raped, tortured and murdered by some low life criminal.

If I was unfortunate enough to know someone in such a horrible situation, I would lead them to Jesus' teachings and what he said about revenge and put it in God's hands to help that person out.

There might be one or two among us that think of themselves to be so superior and pure of heart and mind that they would rise above the urge of vengeance under those circumstances. Most likely they are delusional and not in touch with reality, or maybe they just like to spout off self-promoting nonsense.

I don't know why you would think someone who understood and followed Jesus' teachings about revenge would think of themselves superior, pure of heart and spouting off? I honestly do not know what I would do if I was in that situation, I do however know that I would pray about it, surround myself with fellow believers, family members and look to the Bible to help me through such a tragic situation though.

Fact is, no one can really comprehend the grief, shock and stress that happens to people whose families are victims of these crimes of violence.

Absolutely. I will add though, if the family were God fearing individuals I think they might take a different approach to dealing with the situation than what most are advocating here in the soapbox.

Perhaps if this code was followed more strictly in today's society there would be fewer of these criminals roaming free in our midst.

Probably not.

Don't get involved in gettting "even" or what you think is "deserved", that's God's job.

[19] Do not take revenge, my friends, but leave room for God's wrath, for it is written: "It is mine to avenge; I will repay," says the Lord.

Answer evil and wrongdoing with kindness and generosity and leave the "revenge" part to God. I think that is what Jesus is asking us to do.

But hey.......I very well could be wrong.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I wonder, what steps would Jesus take to prevent a child from being molested or raped? Would he suggest that child molesters and rapist be allowed to be around children?

I understand that we should TRY to 'forgive' etc. That is the 'ideal'. Do we pursue the 'ideal' at all costs? No matter what harm it may cause?

On 'forgiveness', I was under the impression that Jesus did NOT say to 'forgive' every thing and every one. I am wrong? Where not his words on this along these lines? "Who's sins you shall forgive are forgiven and who's sins you shall retain are retained" I may not have the quote exactly as translated but it is close.

What about the idea that evil only has power when good men stand by and do nothing to stop it?

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Equivalency is a good word, because the policy was there to prevent personel vendetta's that may impose a harsher punishment for the crime that was committed. Look at it this way. If someone were to blind someone, they shouldn't be killed for it, they should be responsible for the eye. Many times cash settlements were made for such crimes. The Bible supports measured justice, not whatever YOU think is the appropriate measure to take. Which takes us to the context of this thread and in the context of scripture you have included; who determines such punishment? That's actually a question to you or anyone in the forum that might like to chime in about it.

When you are victimized by whomever, it is human nature to "get even" , to take "revenge" , make that person feel your "pain" and to "payback" your transgressor. I mean, that is what we are talking about in this thread right? There are two things at play here. One, your external feelings(revenge) and two, your internal heart...
Fair enough, but I think we need to recognize that some people might be conflicted between the "eye for an eye" principle of the verse in Matthew as opposed to the one from Leviticus and other books of Old Testament - and this conflict would occur according to the degree of the transgression. Using two the Ten Commandments for example: if someone steals my laptop from my car it's fair to say the proper penalty would be restitution assuming the thief gets caught - I get my laptop back or the money to replace it, and the thief may spend a little time in jail; but in many cases like this the prudent thing to do is "turn the other cheek", forget about it and life goes on.

However, it's a completely different situation if someone rapes, tortures and kills one of my daughters. There's no turning the other cheek in this matter and for multiple obvious reasons, the main one being that the criminal who did this evil deed needs to not only be removed from society, but should also pay a commensurate price for his crime. There would be two factors in play here: (1) It's not unreasonable for an individual to demand justice when his child has been taken from him and she has been unjustly deprived of her right to life - call it vengeance if you like; (2) for any civilized society to exist the criminal must be expected to pay the commensurate price - in this case the sacrifice of how own life, whether it be taken from him by death (preferable) of spend the rest of his days confined in miserable conditions (hard labor in prison).

In this day and age after seeing so many violent criminals turned loose from the court system, it's hard to find fault with those who would take matters into their own hands to make sure a known criminal pays the equivalent price for his crime. There's nothing wrong with PAYBACK when it's justly owed.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I can't quote any Bible passages or rattle off any book, chapter, verse stuff, but I am familiar with the Ten Commandments. I always thought the Ten Commandments trumped everything else. Number 6 comes to mind: Thou Shall Not Kill. It's not like these are written in stone or something. If, in your daily travels through life, you find someone deserving of being immediately dispatched to meet their creator, by all means go for it! Feel righteous knowing somewhere there is a Bible verse that can be interpreted to justify your actions.

When I come across some :censoredsign: that needs immediate eradication, I pause and consult my wrist bracelet. In raised letters I read WWJC (what would Jesus carry). I'm thinking, probably a .45 caliber Glock. A .45 caliber for the stopping power and Glock because it is German made. The Germans got a bad name for killing all those Jews. Jesus was born a Jew, but later in life had the good sense to convert to Christianity. So with the Germans killing Jews, thus increasing the world wide ratio of Christians to Jews, the Glock is the logical choice, at least in my mind. Plus, a .45 caliber Glock would be easy to conceal in all those robes. Heck, he could even carry a long .44 magnum, but it might slow down his draw.

Wow, I should buy a gun instead of just fantasizing. Is Jesus' choice of a .45 Glock a good gun for me. I don't wear robes but would certainly consider doing so. I really, really want to waste the next donkey hole that urinates me off.

Last edited:

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I can't quote any Bible passages or rattle off any book, chapter, verse stuff, but I am familiar with the Ten Commandments. I always thought the Ten Commandments trumped everything else. Number 6 comes to mind: Thou Shall Not Kill. It's not like these are written in stone or something. If, in your daily travels through life, you find someone deserving of being immediately dispatched to meet their creator, by all means go for it! Feel righteous knowing somewhere there is a Bible verse that can be interpreted to justify your actions.

When I come across some :censoredsign: that needs immediate eradication, I pause and consult my wrist bracelet. In raised letters I read WWJC (what would Jesus carry). I'm thinking, probably a .45 caliber Glock. A .45 caliber for the stopping power and Glock because it is German made. The Germans got a bad name for killing all those Jews. Jesus was born a Jew, but later in life had the good sense to convert to Christianity. So with the Germans killing Jews, thus increasing the world wide ratio of Christians to Jews, the Glock is the logical choice, at least in my mind. Plus, a .45 caliber Glock would be easy to conceal in all those robes. Heck, he could even carry a long .45 magnum, but it might slow down his draw.

Wow, I should buy a gun instead of just fantasizing. Is Jesus' choice of a .45 Glock a good gun for me. I don't wear robes but would certainly consider doing so. I really, really want to waste the next donkey hole that urinates me off.

Depends on the translation. Much evidence says #6 SHOULD read or does read: Thou shalt not MURDER, although it is highly unlikely that "thou and shalt" were used in that area of the world at that time in history.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
If you go back to the original Hebrew I believe you do get the word murder, not kill. There was a radio program a few weeks ago discussing that but I can't remember the details now.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
So, should I go with the Glock, or stick with American made. I can't wait 5 or 6 weeks for replacement parts to come from Germany. Does General Motors make guns?