Ho Ho Whooo its December!

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Good Morning Load One! After looking at our new Load One App, there are several units in my area. So with that said, I'll be back in service Monday. Hope everyone in service gets a load today/weekend and everyone stays safe and warm!

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
When things go bump in the night...

3am sleep cycle all screwed up and drifting off to sleep I'm jarred awake by a thud.
In my groggy state I figured I knocked something over on the night stand next to me, and went back to sleep.

Came down stairs mid-morning to find a surprise. A large mirror had fallen of the wall in the dining room.
Fortunately, it only dropped about 1-2 feet landing on my credenza and remaining in a upright position against the wall.

Had the mirror fallen forward knocking everything off the credenza with a large crash, I'm sure I would have thought a break in was going on and in a panic. Wondering how I would have responded if the crash did happened. And if I would of remembered I have a panic button, and pushed it o_O

Hopefully, I never have to find out the answer ;)

GuyUpNorth

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
NEW LOAD ONE DRIVER APP IS LIVE!

Having difficulty finding where to get this. Link or more info please.

GuyUpNorth

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Reactions: Turtle

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just found out the Lions play today at 4:30pm on NFL Network (which I don't have :mad:)
No local broadcast? Seriously?

Oh well, I guess I'll have to wait til tomorrow as planned to watch it on Games Pass :rolleyes:

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Just found out the Lions play today at 4:30pm on NFL Network (which I don't have :mad:)
No local broadcast? Seriously?

Oh well, I guess I'll have to wait til tomorrow as planned to watch it on Games Pass :rolleyes:

You mean the Lions won!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Reactions: RoadTime

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
When things go bump in the night...

3am sleep cycle all screwed up and drifting off to sleep I'm jarred awake by a thud.
In my groggy state I figured I knocked something over on the night stand next to me, and went back to sleep.

Came down stairs mid-morning to find a surprise. A large mirror had fallen of the wall in the dining room.
Fortunately, it only dropped about 1-2 feet landing on my credenza and remaining in a upright position against the wall.

Had the mirror fallen forward knocking everything off the credenza with a large crash, I'm sure I would have thought a break in was going on and in a panic. Wondering how I would have responded if the crash did happened. And if I would of remembered I have a panic button, and pushed it o_O

Hopefully, I never have to find out the answer ;)

I have many panic buttons, in many different calibers.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
Good Morning Load One! After looking at our new Load One App, there are several units in my area. So with that said, I'll be back in service Monday. Hope everyone in service gets a load today/weekend and everyone stays safe and warm!
At first I thought my app was broken. Wouldn't show any load one vehicles of my size on the map. Then after frantically looking on the whole map I found one in ATL, one in Charlotte and 2 around Taylor. Maybe one or 2 more.

Number one reason I switched to a straight.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
At first I thought my app was broken. Wouldn't show any load one vehicles of my size on the map. Then after frantically looking on the whole map I found one in ATL, one in Charlotte and 2 around Taylor. Maybe one or 2 more.

Number one reason I switched to a straight.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk
There's usually not any at all. It happens from time to time.