Hey Y'all it's September! Where ya at?!

flattop40

Expert Expediter
I have an 08 version of this that I drove before I went to the straight truck. It is signed on with another company, as load 1 is not taking on any new sprinters, and it will get anywhere from 13-18 mpg depending on driver, weight, and most importantly wind. It has a 4.8L with a 3.73 rear end. 12 foot cargo space with 3 rows of e-track. Since going into the straight truck almost on a weekly basis I have thought about going back to it. I am sure you will enjoy it and welcome to ownership. Good luck TJ.

Last edited:

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
BTW.....Happy National Truck Driver Appreciation Week! Hope all of you participate in the parts that you can and enjoy the little extras of the week! I see a lot of people already posting selfies on facebook and getting in the spirit. Have breakfast and the flu shot health clinic in the morning if you are all near the yard.

Seriously thanks again for all you do. You have a difficult job that is not always nearly appreciated as much as it should be by the public!!!!!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Don't forget hot breakfast buffet tomorrow from 8 to 10 if you are near the yard in the morning!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
I may possibly have eaten too much breakfast....... Just saying. Good to see Steady, SWTexas, TJP, Wolfeman, Windsor to name a few this morning!

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Problem solved! I bring people together, lol.
Only CEO I've ever heard of that would call one driver and tell him to look for another driver just so they could meet up.

However, the "old man in a green sweatshirt" description was not entirely accurate....

It was a LOAD ONE green sweatshirt. The purple LOAD ONE shirt underneath was in Jeannie's honor.