Hey Y'all it's September! Where ya at?!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
No it should have been back up like two days later. Let me know if any issue. We bought new equipment for it.

ebsprintin

Veteran Expediter
thanks, everyone. it's going to be a new fuel pump. while at it they will replace the associated fuel lines, and the belts that were soaked in fuel.

eb

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Pretty quiet in here I was wondering if my phone was updating or not. Hopefully means busy people :)

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
The BIG Day is Here!

The Million Point Giveaway winners are....

JENNIFER JACOBS is the winner of a 7 night Caribbean Cruise-airfare not included (or the point value of 487,800)!

CURTIS BROOKS is the winner of a Sony 48 inch LED HDTV (or point value of 201,600)!

WILLIAM STIDHAM is the winner of a Sony 40 inch LED HDTV (or point value of 131,800)!

WILLIAM BEARD is the winner of a Samsung Galaxy Tablet 10.1 inch (or point value of 106,800)!

GREG HOLLANDSWORTH is the winner of a Garmin 560 LMT Truck Navigator (or point value of 72,000)!

Congratulations to all of the winners! Thank you to all of our drivers for participating in the Driver Appreciation Week fun and thank you for your hard work and devotion to Load One. You are appreciated more than you know. Enjoy your prizes!!

guido4475

Not a Member
The BIG Day is Here!

The Million Point Giveaway winners are....

JENNIFER JACOBS is the winner of a 7 night Caribbean Cruise-airfare not included (or the point value of 487,800)!

CURTIS BROOKS is the winner of a Sony 48 inch LED HDTV (or point value of 201,600)!

WILLIAM STIDHAM is the winner of a Sony 40 inch LED HDTV (or point value of 131,800)!

WILLIAM BEARD is the winner of a Samsung Galaxy Tablet 10.1 inch (or point value of 106,800)!

GREG HOLLANDSWORTH is the winner of a Garmin 560 LMT Truck Navigator (or point value of 72,000)!

Congratulations to all of the winners! Thank you to all of our drivers for participating in the Driver Appreciation Week fun and thank you for your hard work and devotion to Load One. You are appreciated more than you know. Enjoy your prizes!!

Well I guess I don't need to submit the selfie of me in a bikini by my truck.. darn.....