Hey Y'all it's September! Where ya at?!

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
No comments from the hotdog splitters in the bleacher seats !!!!!!!!!! LOL

Shouldnt you be honey doin or something ??

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Oh great and powerful, please tell me where to get the Ohio Liquor Certificate...
Go back to the Load 1 home page where you found the insurance certificate. Click on "See More" The Ohio Liquor Certificate is in the second block of forms.

Full Disclosure: It's black and white.

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Go back to the Load 1 home page where you found the insurance certificate. Click on "See More" The Ohio Liquor Certificate is in the second block of forms.

Full Disclosure: It's black and white.

Thank you sir, you beat me to it !!

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I've been #1 on the Taylor queue for over 24 hours and not one call!

I wonder if being in Kansas City has anything to do with it? ;)

flattop40

Expert Expediter
Just watched all videos due thru December and only 1 had a quiz. Something tells me I may have to watch them again once the issue is fixed.

guido4475

Not a Member
Must be a nice change from the overwhelming aroma of personal lubricants that's usually in your van.

Ya know, you complain about the pain. So I get some lube. Than you want something that smells more feminine. So I get some lavender scented baby oil gel. Talk about demanding. You left you're baby huey outfit in the van by the way.

guido4475

Not a Member
Another week, another dry run
At least this time they had the freight, to bad it turned out to be a dock high only place

My load yesterday that was averted by me and the shipper thinking together. It was a dock high only place with no ramp. So we managed to lift the 2 skids off the dock and push them into the van. I asked him beforehand if he had to use the restroom as he may poop himself while lifting his side.. I've seen it happen before and it is not a pretty sight. I thought he was going to poop himself just from laughter. But we got the job done. Problem prevented...lol..
Oh yea ovm....4 hours after I unloaded I got this one...with 2 offers before this. I told you things come out of there! Glad I stayed put.

Last edited:

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
My load yesterday that was averted by me and the shipper thinking together. It was a dock high only place with no ramp. So we managed to lift the 2 skids off the dock and push them into the van. I asked him beforehand if he had to use the restroom as he may poop himself while lifting his side.. I've seen it happen before and it is not a pretty sight. I thought he was going to poop himself just from laughter. But we got the job done. Problem prevented..

I wish I could have done that, but a 2000 pound skid was a little much to take on :(
Back to October

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
My load yesterday that was averted by me and the shipper thinking together. It was a dock high only place with no ramp. So we managed to lift the 2 skids off the dock and push them into the van. I asked him beforehand if he had to use the restroom as he may poop himself while lifting his side.. I've seen it happen before and it is not a pretty sight. I thought he was going to poop himself just from laughter. But we got the job done. Problem prevented...lol..
Oh yea ovm....4 hours after I unloaded I got this one...with 2 offers before this. I told you things come out of there! Glad I stayed put.

where is "there"?.....LOL

guido4475

Not a Member
I wish I could have done that, but a 2000 pound skid was a little much to take on :(
Back to October

The amount of inner strength that you have can be surprisingly incredible. Ever watch those strongman shows on t.v.?. By the way, have you resolved you're resident mouse issue?...

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
The amount of inner strength that you have can be surprisingly incredible. Ever watch those strongman shows on t.v.?. By the way, have you resolved you're resident mouse issue?...

I'll know for sure when I get back home. But I think yes. I didn't see any trace after I went all Rambo on it. I think it was just one renegade mouse, but I still wanted to see the fruits of my labor :)

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
My last pro number came within 123 from my mileage on da Van. Other than that, OOS to go see Wayne. Weird things are afoot.

Yes. I know it's October

Last edited: