Hey Y'all it's September! Where ya at?!

guido4475

Not a Member
I just got my best mpg ever of 16.67 mpg...and told someone...and got called a liar....lol..I've seen 15 before a few times but never this....its not like I'm in a hurry...have until noon to go 312 miles..lol...awesome...thanks jamie!

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Another week, another dry run
At least this time they had the freight, to bad it turned out to be a dock high only place

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
What a shock!!!!! Replaced the rack and pinion with a new one mind you, the cost of the R&P and replacement labor was $600.00 cheaper than the part at Europarts... No Wayne didn't do it. Back in service in the A.M..

W

Windsor

Picked up at a chicken place. The inside of my van now smells like fried chicken for the next 600 miles....lol...

Must be a nice change from the overwhelming aroma of personal lubricants that's usually in your van.

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
How can we get required paper work into fleet-vision? I need a copy of the new Load-1 Insurance doc. I sent an e-mail to safety to e-mail this. It sure would save time if this doc was in fleet- vision. We have to log on with user name and a password. It's not like everyone can see the doc's.....

Not all of us take the road that always lead to Taylor.

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
How can we get required paper work into fleet-vision? I need a copy of the new Load-1 Insurance doc. I sent an e-mail to safety to e-mail this. It sure would save time if this doc was in fleet- vision. We have to log on with user name and a password. It's not like everyone can see the doc's.....

Not all of us take the road that always lead to Taylor.

Just go to the load1 web site, its under the documents on the right side on the home page.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
What a shock!!!!! Replaced the rack and pinion with a new one mind you, the cost of the R&P and replacement labor was $600.00 cheaper than the part at Europarts... No Wayne didn't do it. Back in service in the A.M..

Did the new R&P get that nagging clunk. clunk out finally?