Hey Y'all it's September! Where ya at?!

divadriver01

Expert Expediter
:what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what: lmao!!!! Whuuutt are you blithering about???

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Now, now, all of this is taken out of context. Even the 500 mile radius. We all go farther sometimes but best practice as a solo is the radius or a bit farther if its the Carolinas or something like that in the normal lanes. Lets look at what the posts are really saying not just the words written.

Ok, back to the regular programming. Hugs all around.

divadriver01

Expert Expediter
[QUOTE=Dynamite 1;705791 Lets look at what the posts are really saying not just the words written.

Exactly my whole point. The whole conversation got derailed from what I was talking about starting with post# 480 Hence the:what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what: emoticons.

Last edited:

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Enjoyably busy day. settled in around St. Louis area. wasn't my first choice but I didn't feel like going to my first choice tonight. So will hang out here for a while and see what happens

fr8hlr521

Active Expediter
Taking a couple days in beautiful mid-Michigan to do a memorial and take care of Mom's ashes. Thought we were going to have to push until next year, but Jose came through at the last minute and got us back up north. Thanks Dispatch and Load1!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Taking a couple days in beautiful mid-Michigan to do a memorial and take care of Mom's ashes. Thought we were going to have to push until next year, but Jose came through at the last minute and got us back up north. Thanks Dispatch and Load1!

Glad it all worked out. Sorry for your loss though.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Good Sunday morning to all. Hope everyone is staying safe out there. Looks like the last nice summer-ish weekend here in Detroit. So not looking forward to winter.

SWTexas1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good morning all, having breakfast with the kids before they head back to Houston, they have been here on Dallas this weekend helping us move. Hope everyone has had a great week

W

Windsor

It's getting hot in this van . That fall weather was like a stripper, got me all excited for nothing.

flattop40

Expert Expediter
2nd time in 2 weeks 1 load has been dispatched twice and I get to be the odd man out. :mad: My main issue with this one is this load screamed FUBAR from the beginning. Get the call Friday night with load offer. Pick up Saturday at noon. Sure not a problem. Then 10 minutes later get a call that the customer made a mistake and the load is actually Sunday. I express my dislike about taking myself out so early on as I was the only one in the area so was pretty confident I could catch something Saturday. Dispatcher says what if I can get you lay over pay? Reluctantly I agree. Saturday comes and my travel order gives no company name or address for either pick up or delivery. I send a qual comm message about this and if they could look into it before Sunday that would be great. 5 pm rolls around and I send another message stating my concerns. Finally I call first thing this morning. Finally 90 mins before my protect time and I am 75 miles away I get the info needed. About 5 miles from pick up I pass a Load1 sprinter and I get a sinking feeling. Sure enough I arrive and they only had 1 load and it just left. So in short I have been screwed over for 2 days by the same customer who did this to me 2 weeks ago. If I hear this customer name again I am either going to turn it down or race to pick up so I am not the odd man out.

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Seems to be a FUBAR weekend. Tractor driver comes to the yard to pick up the truck and load. Finds a flat tire. Tire company called for road service. Didn't bother to bring a tire with him.....really???

guido4475

Not a Member
Well, it seems we are on a roll here....lol....

I unload Thursday evening north of Chicago....

The phone was going crazy with load offers on Friday...I don't recall ever seeing it ring that often in a day. I knew they were trying for loads...but nothing,...

Hoping for one on Sat or Sun.....dead....no calls..

It wasn't a terrible week, but I was hoping for one more, even back to the yard or something...especially with the area I am in .......really surprising, that's all.....I really think weekend dispatch is short-staffed, IMO...I just see where they spend more time taking care of phone calls coming in from drivers and customers regarding current loads and they are slammed beyond recognition and do not have time for anything else.Just my thoughts, that's all.....

So, on a different note, what's this coming weeks dis-agreement going to be over this time?....lmao....

I just had to.....lmao.....

guido4475

Not a Member
Seems to be a FUBAR weekend. Tractor driver comes to the yard to pick up the truck and load. Finds a flat tire. Tire company called for road service. Didn't bother to bring a tire with him.....really???

At least they didn't replace the wrong tire, I hope....lmao....

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
At least they didn't replace the wrong tire, I hope....lmao....
Tractor now has a trailer tire on it. Have to get a truck tire when the tractor gets a load back. Pretty darn frustrating coming from a tire service company, but you've had experience with them.

flattop40

Expert Expediter
Am I missing something or hasn't there been any training assigned yet for October? Sitting on these weekends would have been a good time do them in advance.