Hey Y'all it's September! Where ya at?!

guido4475

Not a Member
Ive not got my 4 year points for load one and i been here longer than you lol...I guess theyll be here soon

What is that come out to, a van a year at L-1?.....lol....

Todd, I'm sorry, dude, I just had to....couldn't resist....lol....

I'm openly accepting a slam from you with no repercussions now....lol...

Go ahead...lol...

Slam me....lmao...

guido4475

Not a Member
New van....

Awesome. Welcome to the world of cheap ownership and 12-14 MPG's...I hope yours does better. 3 skid loads are the only way these suck, as you will lose youre bed during one of those,if it is a long load, or not a direct delivery, or a heavy 2 skidder will cause you to lose the bed, as you'll have to move the freight forward for weight distribution purposes. Other than that, awesome setup. I wish you the best, all things aside.

I wish they would make these in aluminum instead of FRP, as it would save so much weight.

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
So I get this load going to Minneapolis picking up at Comerico Park. Guess there's a game going on, boy was there. Got loaded, only to find out that I need to return Sunday to get another item. "Around the 7th inning...come on in and watch the game". Good news is it's non-auto, Bad news is, it's way way worse than airport freight.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
So I get this load going to Minneapolis picking up at Comerico Park. Guess there's a game going on, boy was there. Got loaded, only to find out that I need to return Sunday to get another item. "Around the 7th inning...come on in and watch the game". Good news is it's non-auto, Bad news is, it's way way worse than airport freight.

Go Tigers????

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Awesome. Welcome to the world of cheap ownership and 12-14 MPG's...I hope yours does better. 3 skid loads are the only way these suck, as you will lose youre bed during one of those,if it is a long load, or not a direct delivery, or a heavy 2 skidder will cause you to lose the bed, as you'll have to move the freight forward for weight distribution purposes. Other than that, awesome setup. I wish you the best, all things aside.

I wish they would make these in aluminum instead of FRP, as it would save so much weight.

Mine is the 6.0L, 6-Speed, with the Optional 3.43 Rear End...So should get decent Fuel Mileage...and I've been in 6 vans with Load One, lol, Steve Wolf's when i first started cause my van was wreaked, than Dan Peake's, than Chris Stone's that i was buying but didn't work out, than Tony and Sue Galvin's, than the Sprinter i was just in and now This new cube van #2040...I Went from A Driver to a full out owner all at Load One! Next step, hopefully, a Fleet Owner soon...Load One has helped me achieve goals in this business that I thought were unachievable...But Look at where I am now...With the opportunities given here at Load One and the help of people at Load One...I can finally see my goal of Fleet Ownership in the near future...Building my credit and business credit with this new van will be my stepping stone to making this happen...Thanks Load One and John Elliott, as well as Steve Wolfe and his wife, Dan Peake, Tony and Sue Galvin, Chris and Kelly Stone and others for helping me along my Journey!!! Everyone stay safe out there...Love y'all my Load One Family!!!

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I hate giving up a load more than I hate airport runs. My mystery front end is getting worse. Wayne could not find anything wrong. I'll be waiting on him Monday.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I hate giving up a load more than I hate airport runs. My mystery front end is getting worse. Wayne could not find anything wrong. I'll be waiting on him Monday.

That sux Edster....I'll hold down the fort here in your town...whilst you do your thang up there...:p

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hey Y'all, just had pizza in the parking lot with, Eddie, Todd and Windsor.