Hey Y'all it's September! Where ya at?!

guido4475

Not a Member
Got 127 loaded miles this week and i only had to dead head 670 miles to get a load. But then again my week did start out in Texas. Ok ok I get it, jokes on me. Can I start making some money now.....please!

Waiting a long time for a load or deadheading out. It is in Texas's DNA. Expect it if you go down there.

guido4475

Not a Member
Kinda explains why it doesn't squat too easily...lol..and rides so rough in the rear end....lol..

Attachments

• 1410537237230.jpg
    1410537237230.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 86

guido4475

Not a Member
So I have never been at a Discount tire before in my life...they take the tire off, dunk it, no bubbbles at all. They take the tire off and clean the rim, put a new valve stem on and re-balance the tire and re-dunk it. No bubbles. Kinda odd how it lost 40 psi 2 nights in a row. The kicker to this is...no charge. Free.. Wow.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
So I have never been at a Discount tire before in my life...they take the tire off, dunk it, no bubbbles at all. They take the tire off and clean the rim, put a new valve stem on and re-balance the tire and re-dunk it. No bubbles. Kinda odd how it lost 40 psi 2 nights in a row. The kicker to this is...no charge. Free.. Wow.

That's why I usually deal with Discount... Lot better service then Belle

guido4475

Not a Member
I think he knows that.

With his extensive experience in expediting, I am positive he does. I was just sharing my thought in general, not solely directed at him, even though it looks like I did, but anyone who may be listening...

guido4475

Not a Member
OVM just had to call me as I am just getting ready for bed only to share some very disturbing thoughts with me.....lol.....He just isn't wrapped too tight, I swear.....lol...

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Welcome to the weekend. Kind of cold and gray here. Get to watch my daughter play some soccer today.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
From running A/C to heat in the same week. 37F for the low tonight :eek:
I may have to skip breaking out the fall stuff and go straight to winter items :rolleyes:

ebsprintin

Veteran Expediter
no ac or heat all week. triangle covering albany, new york to southern illinois to clarksburg, west virginia.

eb

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
OVM just had to call me as I am just getting ready for bed only to share some very disturbing thoughts with me.....lol.....He just isn't wrapped too tight, I swear.....lol...

I was waiting for dispatch to call and say..."you are late!!" and my response would have been ...."Really and just where I would I be late at?.....
Work order delivery has "NO Company Name Given- NO Address Given..." and just where is it i am late too?.....LOL.....BUT I delivered somewhere 2 hours early......:) wherever that was....LOL

Now West Memphis Pilot no other units here.....Yet!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
BTW...got my 10,000 points.....My 4 year stint with Load 1.....Thank you John and all the Load 1 staff for what has been an exciting and challenging ride for the last 2 of them years....:)