Hey, VP debates tonite

hossman2011

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
You call it a debate...... I am calling it a gafter lynching!!!!! BBWWWAAAAHHHHHHHAAAAAAA

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Biden is very good in debates. He can also throw insults disguised with a leading compliment. Ryan is going to have to get him off his game to score a win of any good proportion.

Sent from my Fisher Price ABC123 via EO Forums

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
IMHO if Ryan stays on message and stays grounded in the facts Biden will have no foundation to work with. That's what happened to Obama - it wasn't a one-sided argument like in the TV ads.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Pretty much a draw.

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Any man that wants Romney & Ryan to have control of his wife, sister, mother, and grandmothers body is not a real man!! Have some honor!!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EO Forums

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Wow! Paul Ryan just said that abortions will be illegal if Romney wins. One mans personal beliefs shouldn't be forced on the whole country!

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
Wow! Paul Ryan just said that abortions will be illegal if Romney wins. One mans personal beliefs shouldn't be forced on the whole country!

Murder is already illegal. All abortion, without exception, is murder. So yes, that belief, along with other prohibitions on murder, should be imposed on the country, even if it's just one man's belief.

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
Any man that wants Romney & Ryan to have control of his wife, sister, mother, and grandmothers body is not a real man!! Have some honor!!!

Any male that would murder an infant is no man.

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Any male that would murder an infant is no man.

Then start ADOPTING/FOSTERING some of these un wanted babys smart a$s..start donating $$ to orphanages!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Murder is already illegal. All abortion, without exception, is murder. So yes, that belief, along with other prohibitions on murder, should be imposed on the country, even if it's just one man's belief.

How many bedrooms do you have at your house???
So how many kids should we put you down for to adopt/foster????

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
Then start ADOPTING/FOSTERING some of these un wanted babys smart a$s..start donating $$ to orphanages!!!!!!!!!

There is a waiting list for couples desperate for a baby. And it would be a nice thing if there were charities for American orphans the way there are for foreign orphans.

But, bottom line, the presence or absence of couples wanting to adopt or people wanting to donate to orphans has no bearing on the permissibility of prenatal infantacide. It's always wrong regardless of other circumstances.

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
How many bedrooms do you have at your house???
So how many kids should we put you down for to adopt/foster????

There are more than enough couples waiting to adopt them, and if that ever changes, we can open up orphanages again. Killing "surplus" babies because you consider them "surplus" is unspeakably monstrous and evil on par with Hitler, and I don't say that flippantly. I'm speaking quite precisely when I say that.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Completely false.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
[t QUOTE=asjssl;570422]Wow! Paul Ryan just said that abortions will be illegal if Romney wins. One mans personal beliefs shouldn't be forced on the whole country!

I did not hear that, quote please in content. I might be wrong but not sure you heard it either.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Killing "surplus" babies because you consider them "surplus" is unspeakably monstrous and evil on par with Hitler, and I don't say that flippantly. I'm speaking quite precisely when I say that.

Wonderful, another unnecessary comparison to the most evil of them all.