Hey, VP debates tonite

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
There are more than enough couples waiting to adopt them, and if that ever changes, we can open up orphanages again. Killing "surplus" babies because you consider them "surplus" is unspeakably monstrous and evil on par with Hitler, and I don't say that flippantly. I'm speaking quite precisely when I say that.

Sure people are waiting to adopt perfect. babies..what about the rest....the foster care system is bursting at the seams..so instead of flapping your gums...put $$ where your mouth is then..how many are YOU going to adopdt/foster..and orphanage.. wow theres a great place to live..ever talk to someone who lived in a orphanage.. yikes..thats cruel...sure abortion is not the nicest
Thing...but i DO NOT. remember being fetus...you.? I would remember being born unwanted and thrown in a orphanage..

AGAIN..how many childern. can we put you down for to adopt/foster...answer me that....how big is your house???
These kids have to live somewhere...

Your solution is to warehouse them in a step above a concentration camp.. ..apparently away from you...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EO Forums

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
There is a waiting list for couples desperate for a baby. And it would be a nice thing if there were charities for American orphans the way there are for foreign orphans.

But, bottom line, the presence or absence of couples wanting to adopt or people wanting to donate to orphans has no bearing on the permissibility of prenatal infantacide. It's always wrong regardless of other circumstances.

Where are all the kids to go???? Sorry life is not pretty..in a perfect world we would not be discussing this...but we are not there...

How many can we fit in your house???

jimby82

Veteran Expediter
I try like crazy to avoid discussing this issue, as it's probably the most emotionally charged, politically divisive topic out there. But my question to those on the "pro-choice" side, if abortion is "ok", at what point in time during a pregnancy is it no longer acceptable to end it?

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
Sure people are waiting to adopt perfect. babies..what about the rest....the foster care system is bursting at the seams..so instead of flapping your gums...put $$ where your mouth is then..how many are YOU going to adopdt/foster
If we get to the point where we're about to throw the switch on abolishing prenatal infantacide, then I'll sign up for one or more.
..and orphanage.. wow theres a great place to live..ever talk to someone who lived in a orphanage.. yikes..thats cruel...sure abortion is not the nicest
Thing...but i DO NOT. remember being fetus...you.? I would remember being born unwanted and thrown in a orphanage..
We have an image of orphanages being horrible places because, for one, we allowed them to be. One reason for that is we never had the specter of tens of millions of murdered babies via prenatal infantacide. Now that we do, churches and others opposed to prenatal infantacide, knowing that orphanages are the alternative, would run the places better than they were in the past. I, myself, would volunteer some time each week to make some lives better. They will only be as good or bad as we allow them to be.

Second, we have images like those from Oliver Twist in our heads. The theater is good for some things, but we can't base our understanding of history on it, nor public policy.

Third, many famous people in history came from orphanages, and used their past as motivation to achieve in life.

Fourth, whatever you say about orphanages, they are superior to being burned to death, or literally ripped limb-from-limb, or to have scissors plunged into one's skull.

Last, to avoid the specters of either orphanages or prenatal infantacide, how about spending your time and efforts on a "Don't breed more than you can feed" campaign, or efforts that encourage chastity?

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Last, to avoid the specters of either orphanages or prenatal infantacide, how about spending your time and efforts on a "Don't breed more than you can feed" campaign, or efforts that encourage chastity?

AHHH! Finally something we all can agree on. IMHO

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
AHHH! Finally something we all can agree on. IMHO

I'm afraid not all would agree on something that sensible. Humanism and Statism are actually religions, and prenatal infantacide and sodomy are their sacraments. They're not about to consider challenges, as you'll see from the replies.

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
I like that..don't breed more than we can feed.....It is nice to see you would volunteer but a lot of people wont...if i can have a few in my van i would....FACT...people are going to have unwanted pregnancy's...there has to be a viable option to them...and it is the woman's body... her choice..

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
FACT...people are going to have unwanted pregnancy's...there has to be a viable option to them...and it is the woman's body... her choice..

One of the bodies involved in the woman's; the others are the baby's and the father's. If you decide to not count the father, there's still a baby involved every time. Choosing to not be gruesomely murdered gives them 100% of the say.

Last edited:

bobwg

Expert Expediter
Adoption? lots of people go overseas to adopt babies Why ??? Regulation??? Costs??? availability of babies?? while we kill thousands of babies each year

bobwg

Expert Expediter
I like that..don't breed more than we can feed.....It is nice to see you would volunteer but a lot of people wont...if i can have a few in my van i would....FACT...people are going to have unwanted pregnancy's...there has to be a viable option to them...and it is the woman's body... her choice..
Options 1. dont have sex 2. birth control 3. take responsibility for your actions

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
there has to be a viable option to them...and it is the woman's body... her choice..

Wrong. It is the baby's body. The woman is the host but not the life. The life belongs to the baby not the mother. That's the problem. You and others fail to recognize the second life. That's the liberal failure. They "feel" rather than think. One of the saddest parts is the majority of the liberal fools who wrongly think that way are also the liberal fools who protest and anguish over capital punishment. To a liberal fool it's fine to murder an innocent baby but wrong to execute a convicted criminal.

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Wrong. It is the baby's body. The woman is the host but not the life. The life belongs to the baby not the mother. That's the problem. You and others fail to recognize the second life. That's the liberal failure. They "feel" rather than think. One of the saddest parts is the majority of the liberal fools who wrongly think that way are also the liberal fools who protest and anguish over capital punishment. To a liberal fool it's fine to murder an innocent baby but wrong to execute a convicted criminal.

wrong.

.its the mothers choice...and if she is adult enough to make the decision NOT to bring ANOTHER child into this world that CAN NOT be taken care of....kudos to her...sorry..this world is to over populated as it is...everybody makes mistakes...so the child should suffer being unwanted...neglected its .....womans body womans choice...

If there is a decsion at conception whether to abort or not...probably not looking good for that child...

By the way..are you adopting any of these kids????

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Options 1. dont have sex 2. birth control 3. take responsibility for your actions

I agree 100% ..but unfortunately this world is full of scum bags who dont care...they just keep popping out kids and leaving us to take care of them...

Unfortunately it is easier to have a kid then to catch a fish...

how many are you adopting????

bobwg

Expert Expediter
I agree 100% ..but unfortunately this world is full of scum bags who dont care...they just keep popping out kids and leaving us to take care of them...

THere alots of people who would adopt problem is they are going over seas to get babies and why is that???? would it be regulation?? cost?? too many babies killled here which means more babies available over seas???????????

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Originally Posted by asjssl<br />
<br />

Their mistake is not being responsible.

Sent from my Fisher Price ABC123 via EO Forums

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

Must not be very good at catching fish. I am even teaching my GRANDDAUGHTER how to catch fish. I am even teaching my NIECES how to catch fish. That is what granddads and uncles do. Helping teach some other kids how to hunt ducks. I am DONE raising kids. I raised and both of them. That is what RESPONSIBLE adults do. NOW it is time to ENJOY life and kids.

aristotle

Veteran Expediter
With regards to the vice-presidential debate held last night, Congressman Paul Ryan was too deferential when responding to several assertions made by VP Joe Biden. The Obama administration has promoted a false narrative concerning the terrorist attack on the consulate in Benghazi. This planned attack resulted in the murder of our US ambassador and three other Americans. The ambassador and his staff made several requests for additional security and were basically told to shut up. Biden, Obama and Hillary Clinton have tried desperately to brush this incident aside. The US intelligence community is starting to speak out about the administration's misleading characterization of events in the Benghazi attack. The American people don't like being misled.

The whole narrative is symptomatic of an arrogant administration which expects the news media to cover for them. It was not a spontaneous event and Paul Ryan should have been more forceful in making the point. This story isn't going away.