Hey, VP debates tonite

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
To clarify my earlier post it isn't just women wh aren't responsible it takes two to tango.

Sent from my Fisher Price ABC123 via EO Forums

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
wrong.

.its the mothers choice...and if she is adult enough to make the decision NOT to bring ANOTHER child into this world that CAN NOT be taken care of....kudos to her...sorry..this world is to over populated as it is...everybody makes mistakes...so the child should suffer being unwanted...neglected its .....womans body womans choice...

If there is a decsion at conception whether to abort or not...probably not looking good for that child...

By the way..are you adopting any of these kids????

I'm sorry but you are just full of something and it isn't logic and it isn't correctness. The mother is wrongfully given the ability to murder an individual other than herself. It is not the woman's body it is the baby's body. Are you truly incapable of understanding there's a mother AND there's a baby? Two different individuals. Two different entities. You actually can't understand that the mother's arm is the mother's body, the mother's foot is the mother's body, the mother's thigh is the mother's body and so on and so on until you get to the baby's body which is the baby's?

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
I'm sorry but you are just full of something and it isn't logic and it isn't correctness. The mother is wrongfully given the ability to murder an individual other than herself. It is not the woman's body it is the baby's body. Are you truly incapable of understanding there's a mother AND there's a baby? Two different individuals. Two different entities. You actually can't understand that the mother's arm is the mother's body, the mother's foot is the mother's body, the mother's thigh is the mother's body and so on and so on until you get to the baby's body which is the baby's?

How many are you adopting/fostering?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EO Forums

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
How many are you adopting/fostering?

What does that have to do with abortion. It is a fools argument.

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
What does that have to do with abortion. It is a fools argument.

People are going to be having unwanted pregnancys..which creates alot of unplanned unwanted children..look how many there are now...outlaw abortions and see how many there are..not pretty or nice just a fact..so if you want to outlaw abortions...throw open doors and wallets for the influx of alot more children... why is that foolish to think that...foolish is to think everybody will to the right thing..and be responsible..raise what and take care of what they bring into this world.. would be nice...but very foolish to think will ever happen..sad that it will never happen....again..tons and tons of scumbag people in this world....everybody knows a few...

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
People are going to be having unwanted pregnancys..which creates alot of unplanned unwanted children..look how many there are now...outlaw abortions and see how many there are..not pretty or nice just a fact..so if you want to outlaw abortions...throw open doors and wallets for the influx of alot more children... why is that foolish to think that...foolish is to think everybody will to the right thing..and be responsible..raise what and take care of what they bring into this world.. would be nice...but very foolish to think will ever happen..sad that it will never happen....again..tons and tons of scumbag people in this world....everybody knows a few...

I never said if i was for or against abortion. How come today we have much more unwanted pregnancies? Maybe abortion being legal has given more people an excuse to be irresponsible.

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Should we kill all the people in nursing homes no one visits?

Me

Sent from my SPH-D700 using EO Forums

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
People are going to be having unwanted pregnancys..which creates alot of unplanned unwanted children..look how many there are now..
We've made it easy by subsidizing irresponsibility, and what you subsidize, you get more of.
...foolish is to think everybody will to the right thing..and be responsible..
We have the opportunity to do the opposite. Instead of making irresponsibility easy, we need to make it difficult and painful. The gravy train of entitlement programs must stop. In fact, it will stop. The only question is, do we stop it by choice our by being broke. If we don't stop it, it will stop us.

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Should we kill all the people in nursing homes no one visits?

Me

Sent from my SPH-D700 using EO Forums

No it is not...what are we to do with a huge influx of unwanted childern if we cant have abortion...there are alot more abortions being done than you can imagine..now we already have a huge problem as it is with foster care and such...now quadruple that number and times it by 50 ..then what do we do?????? Really what do we do...YES personal responsibility and taking care of what you breed would be great.. not arguing that fact..agree 100% even with you amonger..my point is we CAN NOT take care of the current numbers of unwanted childern now..we CAN NOT handle any more.

Sent from my etch-a-sketch

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
My last post was supposed to be a rebuttal to amonger the app put it on the wrong persons comment

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
We've made it easy by subsidizing irresponsibility, and what you subsidize, you get more of.
We have the opportunity to do the opposite. Instead of making irresponsibility easy, we need to make it difficult and painful. The gravy train of entitlement programs must stop. In fact, it will stop. The only question is, do we stop it by choice our by being broke. If we don't stop it, it will stop us.

Amonger..you just said what I am getting at...we WILL go broke as a society with all these kids on the public dole..I know abortion is not nice or pretty by any means i know that...its ugly...BUT scumbags will keep having kids for you and I to raise regardless of what's right or wrong..I AGAIN AGREE 100% all these entitlements need to end its crazy and way out of control...but until then what do we do..these azzholes are gonna keep breeding...and don't care.. they don't have the responsibility gene...

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
asjssl has come up with the solution. Murder everyone who is unwanted and who is a drain on society. We're going to murder all the unborn oops babies and let's add in all the kids in foster care nobody adopts and let's add in all the old people warehoused in nursing homes and let's add in all the people on welfare without jobs and we'll have this whole drain on society thing fixed in no time. Wow, that asjssl really gets it. Murder, the perfect solution.

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Originally Posted by asjssl<br />
People are going to be having unwanted pregnancys..which creates alot of unplanned unwanted children..look how many there are now...outlaw abortions and see how many there are..not pretty or nice just a fact..so if you want to outlaw abortions...throw open doors and wallets for the influx of alot more children... why is that foolish to think that...foolish is to think everybody will to the right thing..and be responsible..raise what and take care of what they bring into this world.. would be nice...but very foolish to think will ever happen..sad that it will never happen....again..tons and tons of scumbag people in this world....everybody knows a few... <br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
I never said if i was for or against abortion. How come today we have much more unwanted pregnancies? Maybe abortion being legal has given more people an excuse to be irresponsible. <br />
<br />

Possible... give people an easy way out...or my thought is there are just so many more people on this planet...so naturally going to be more by having a lot bigger population.. again what to we do??

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
asjssl has come up with the solution. Murder everyone who is unwanted and who is a drain on society. We're going to murder all the unborn oops babies and let's add in all the kids in foster care nobody adopts and let's add in all the old people warehoused in nursing homes and let's add in all the people on welfare without jobs and we'll have this whole drain on society thing fixed in no time. Wow, that asjssl really gets it. Murder, the perfect solution.

Geees..really...ok mr. smart guy...ABORTION IS NOT PRETTY..we all can agree on that...MY POINT..we have to do something or we are just going to overpopulate ourselves.. not saying abortion is the only birth control method..but it needs to be an option for the "ooooops" that happen..I really wish we would not have to have this conversation.. but unfortunately were here so we do...
So when we outlaw abortions ...HOW MANY ARE YOU GOING TO ADOPT??? All these kids will need roofs and food...there going to be born..just because you outlaw abortions people will keep having sex producing kids they can not / will not take care of..so then what??

Also you outlaw abortions people will just go to the back alleys with nutjobs with coat hangers.....black market abortions....just a fact...

Give me a PRACTICAL solution..

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Pro life + pro death penalty = pro crastinator

One thing to keep in mind is the simple fact that throughout the vast majority of civilized human existence, abortion has been legal, normal and widespread. It wasn't until the latter part of the 19th century that religious leaders began the campaign. Prior to that, for many centuries, religious leaders were fine with it. In fact, Jesus and Company were mired in a culture where abortion was routine and the methods refined, yet there was no mention of it, much less a condemnation of it. The only Biblical references to abortion are those which have been invented out of rationalization and reinterpretation coupled with the redefinition of terms to fit the rationalizations.

bobwg

Expert Expediter
Geees..really...ok mr. smart guy...ABORTION IS NOT PRETTY..we all can agree on that...MY POINT..we have to do something or we are just going to overpopulate ourselves.. not saying abortion is the only birth control method..but it needs to be an option for the "ooooops" that happen..I really wish we would not have to have this conversation.. but unfortunately were here so we do...
So when we outlaw abortions ...HOW MANY ARE YOU GOING TO ADOPT??? All these kids will need roofs and food...there going to be born..just because you outlaw abortions people will keep having sex producing kids they can not / will not take care of..so then what??

Also you outlaw abortions people will just go to the back alleys with nutjobs with coat hangers.....black market abortions....just a fact...

Give me a PRACTICAL solution..

I think those who like or favor the idea of killing babies should be thankful their mother did not come up with some bs excuse to Kill you. your answer to the problem with so called unwanted babies is not an answer