hello june.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Someone pinch me, I am at a shipper picking up freight. I'm afraid I might be dreaming.

Sent from my Fisher Price - ABC 123

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Let's not get me wrong I feel if were gonna run that cheap we should run well if not great I don't wanna run that cheap and sit 2 days...

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ok whew it wasn't a dream, thanks Joe.

Sent from my Fisher Price - ABC 123

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Let's not get me wrong I feel if were gonna run that cheap we should run well if not great I don't wanna run that cheap and sit 2 days...
I'm getting ready to pick up a barn burner for $1.14 loaded, but .69 a mile all miles. But, that takes me to a pre-dispatched load on the backend that pays well.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
It is all in the frequency and what is left in the pot when you are done.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
And to think......owning a trucking company was my life dream. What kind of sick person has that as a life dream?????

guido4475

Not a Member
Uggghhh. That stinks Dale. We had to live with my in laws for a month one time between selling and closing on a new house. It is a month of my life I will never get back.

Was that month responsible for the start of the Jameson's addiction?.....lol....

guido4475

Not a Member
And to think......owning a trucking company was my life dream. What kind of sick person has that as a life dream?????

At least you may be able to go home at night, have a normal social life....what kind of sick person chooses to sit for a week at times, in 100 degree weather, in a van, watching what I never knew existed, Dungbugs, rolling my dog's turd's away, one by one, into the tundra of this desolate, empty campground???? What kind, may I ask???....lol..

W

Windsor

Went from #3 to #2 in 7 days, hope to be #1 by next week....keep my fingers crossed!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
At least you may be able to go home at night, have a normal social life....what kind of sick person chooses to sit for a week at times, in 100 degree weather, in a van, watching what I never knew existed, Dungbugs, rolling my dog's turd's away, one by one, into the tundra of this desolate, empty campground???? What kind, may I ask???....lol..

Ok you win!

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Well. Crap. On to the next plan.. too many delays and issues, we cancelled the contract on the house..

Among the contract issues that kept cropping up, once the sellers moved their crap out of the basement... "hmmmm.. what's that black crap growing on the walls??????"

Dale