Hello Expediters!

jenhnidy

Active Expediter
I am new to the forum and just wanted to say hello. I am the safety and compliance manager at Load One LLC. Prior to working for Load One I have been in the trucking industry for 13 years. However, I am new to the world of straight trucks, cargo vans and sprinters. It's a whole new world of transportation to learn. I've been learning so much since I've been at Load One and really love working with the great group of people here.

Hello everyone!

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Welcome to the group. The more safety folks the better. It's nice to have people who know what they are talking about when a debate breaks out.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Welcome to EO, OntarioVanMan (who you will learn is Ken #191) can get you set so that you can also post in the Load One only forum section.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Hi Jen, and welcome! It is good to see more involvement from another perspective here [and we need all the smart women we can get, lol]. :D

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
welcome jen, good to see more of the co. here. you will learn fast. welcome again from trk #3060 tnt

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Hey, Good to see you here Jen...I have to say, you look WAYYYY to young to have 13 years working anywhere...:)

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good Lord. Well Jen I will just say hello and welcome, from a safe and compliant (quiet too) driver...
:p

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Wonder if it would be un-PC to point out the correlation here between the name Jennifer/Jenny/Jen and really pretty.

jenhnidy

Active Expediter
Yes John please add me. I'm still navigating around the site but would like to be able to post in the Load One section.

Thanks to everyone else for your sincere welcomes!!

Welcome to EO, OntarioVanMan (who you will learn is Ken #191) can get you set so that you can also post in the Load One only forum section.

EnglishLady

Veteran Expediter
Yes John please add me. I'm still navigating around the site but would like to be able to post in the Load One section.

Thanks to everyone else for your sincere welcomes!!

If it still works the same way .... you have to send a pm to Dreamer to add you to Load 1 forum Jen :)