Hello Expediters!

Wild Child

Seasoned Expediter
Welcome Jenn! Good to see you come out of that cubicle and see us as we really are! Now, if we see you in a truckstop...I will really be impressed!!! Again, welcome.

jenhnidy

Active Expediter
Welcome Jen ;) I'm a driver at Load One Sprinter Van #188...Can't wait to meet you someday...lol:eek:

LOL yeah, hope to meet you someday too. Who was it that I met in 188 already? I believe someone has hijacked your van several times. ... and stole your vanilla badge.

jenhnidy

Active Expediter
Welcome Jenn! Good to see you come out of that cubicle and see us as we really are! Now, if we see you in a truckstop...I will really be impressed!!! Again, welcome.

I would love to experience the world of expedite from your side of view. It is not something I am opposed to. Stay posted maybe I can take a vacation from the cube and expand my horizons someday.

purgoose10

Veteran Expediter
I am new to the forum and just wanted to say hello. I am the safety and compliance manager at Load One LLC. Prior to working for Load One I have been in the trucking industry for 13 years. However, I am new to the world of straight trucks, cargo vans and sprinters. It's a whole new world of transportation to learn. I've been learning so much since I've been at Load One and really love working with the great group of people here.

Hello everyone!

I'm not with Load 1 but I will say when John hired you, you were immediatly propelled to the top of the heep. They don't come much better.:D

leezaback

Seasoned Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hey Jen-good to have you here-OK ALL YOU LOAD ONE people-straighten up! I don't work for load one-but I know if you hang around long enough the troops will enlighten you're day. :D